All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have to do common road driving, 2 types of parking, crossing train tracks, stopping outside a random house driving off then commuting back to that same house, hill parking, hill starts (manual cars obviously) We get no help from the assessors we can't ask questions like "what's the speed limit?" Cause that's an automatic fail. If the aassessor had to assist its an automatic fail. We have to do 25 hrs of logged supervised driving BEFORE our PDA the another 25 hrs on top of that. We can't drive in certain places and we can't go over 100kl p/hr. Yup that's just what we go though during our learns phase! My explanation? Australia!

Eta: I've been on my Ls since I was 16 started lessons at 18 and I still don't have my full licence! And before anyone says any different yes I am a competent good driver!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Trying to bring it back to topic...I am really looking forward to Eddie & Orby's show about going into another gym. I've often wondered how well elite coaches would fare with kids they did not select to be on their teams and if they would be able to work well with what they had instead of having the ability to replace if someone was not living up to their expectations.

When I was taking my drivers test (in fl), they asked me what way I turn my tires when I park on a hill. I didn't know and I failed. I've never parked on a hill since...
We had to do this in SC. I turned it the wrong direction and got something like 10 points off. I also signaled the wrong way during my 3 point turn (who uses blinkers during a 3 point turn?) so I got like 5 off for that, but they are super generous. I still wasn't close to failing. You had to get like 30 or 35 points off to fail.

I am so glad I didn't have to deal with the pressure of a Driver's Test, cause that sounds intense! I took Driver's Ed through my High School and we just drove a certain number of hours with the teacher and I guess as long as we weren't horrific behind the wheel and passed the written test, that was it.

I'm so confused. Don't you live in Florida?

ETA I'm asking because Mt Trashmore is in Virginia Beach.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yes, in east central Florida near Cocoa Beach. Mt. trashmore is a name folks give to landfills in a lot of places. Your trash dump may have been formally named MT , but it is a common term for landfill hills.

Back