All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course they can't, because in this country we don't value hard work on our televisions; it's too boring... we value filth, sludge, slime, garbage, sex and violence. This of course is the very reason this show will never make it to TV. It's ugly, but it's truth.
I'm really not getting your point, obviously you're extremely biased towards the show which is fine and understandable. I get bored of any show that shows the exact same thing over and over no matter what the subject material is. I really enjoyed watching the team's hard work the first 2 or 3 times, but once I realized that it would be the same thing over and over is when I stopped watching, which is what I would do with any show that is on TV. I don't think anybody on here is saying they don't like watching the team and their hard work and all the other stuff you mentioned, it has just gotten so repetitive and played/dragged out that a lot of people have lost interest. There's only so many episodes of the team doing the same exact conditioning workout one can stand.

I'm really not getting your point, obviously you're extremely biased towards the show which is fine and understandable. I get bored of any show that shows the exact same thing over and over no matter what the subject material is. I really enjoyed watching the team's hard work the first 2 or 3 times, but once I realized that it would be the same thing over and over is when I stopped watching, which is what I would do with any show that is on TV. I don't think anybody on here is saying they don't like watching the team and their hard work and all the other stuff you mentioned, it has just gotten so repetitive and played/dragged out that a lot of people have lost interest. There's only so many episodes of the team doing the same exact conditioning workout one can stand.
The point of my original post was of course to be very facetious. It was to point out the irony in the fact that as humans, many decry the filth on TV, but when we get a wholesome show to watch that gives us a glimpse into real honest hard work, integrity and great determination, we get bored because the show is the same over and over. Isn't that by very definition what it takes to be great at anything? Repetition of the same things over and over and over. Isn't that what hard work is all about, practicing the same principles day in and day out.

If you missed the point of my sarcasm, it was to point out that in a world full of garbage on TV, we should appreciate the few shows that actually give us the good stuff. It may be boring, but it's right and it's wholesome; it's moral soup for the soul. I know... it's deep.

Last edited:
The point of my original post was of course to be very facetious. It was to point out the irony in the fact that as humans, many decry the filth on TV, but when we get a wholesome show to watch that gives us a glimpse into real honest hard work, integrity and great determination, we get bored because the show is the same over and over. Isn't that by very definition what it takes to be great at anything? Repetition of the same things over and over and over. Isn't that what hard work is all about, practicing the same principles day in and day out.

If you missed the point of my sarcasm, it was to point out that in a world full of garbage on TV, we should appreciate the few shows that actually give us the good stuff. It may be boring, but it's right and it's wholesome; it's moral soup for the soul. IMO it's what we should all be striving for in our own personal lives. I know... it's deep.
No, I get that :D. But I guess I'm the only one that gets bored of repetitive "garbage" as well. I guess I would just like non-repetitive "wholesome" shows, which are apparently hard to come by these days.

I actually still watch the show. It's not something I go out of my way to find, but if I pop into this thread and the new episode is posted, I will watch. There's not a whole lot of anticipation, but I do enjoy them still. I really enjoyed the rehab show too. I had to unsubscribe to AwesomenessTV though on youtube, they blow up the subscription box with lots of stuff I have no interest in!

i remember saying this before... the show still gets 100k+ views by the end of the week and gains another 100k by the end of the second week (the last episode already has 110k views and the week hasnt even ended), so it still intrigues a lot of people.

to keep those views and to increase them, i would make the show 20 minutes long with about 20 episodes. this 10 minute, 40 episode setup makes it long and drawn out for those of us that follow the cheer season. i think that setup would cater to both crowds. also, they should showcase another team along side smoed, such as lady bullets or aces. id be cool to see an all girl team train and another coaching style portrayed.

Of course they can't, because in this country we don't value hard work on our televisions; it's too boring... we value filth, sludge, slime, garbage, sex and violence. This of course is the very reason this show will never make it to TV. It's ugly, but it's truth.

Hard work, moral fortitude, and positive thinking are always boring when it comes to TV. We get small doses of it in the form of a feel good story on your favorite news program, but only for 5 minutes. It brings a tear to our eye. We go to work the next day and talk about it at the water cooler with our friends. Did you see the heartwarming story of the boy who sat on the bench all year long for 4 years and then got to play in the last game of the season and hit 7 three pointers. Wasn't it amazing. Yet, if they kept covering that same feel good story every week we would get bored, find the remote, and change the channel. That is the only REALITY in reality tv.

I think it applies to anything.
Example, I stopped watching Dance Moms because it was basically the same episode every single week just a new city and a new dancer. That show is ALL drama and "garbage".

Its not specific to the content of the show, repetitiveness gets boring. Period.

We still watch every week first thing Sunday morning or if we are lucky and get a link, Saturday night. We love it!

In my opinion, the show would never make it on TV because it is about cheerleading. Which doesn't interest a common viewer. Not because it lacks the things you mentioned.

If you missed the point of my sarcasm, it was to point out that in a world full of garbage on TV, we should appreciate the few shows that actually give us the good stuff. It may be boring, but it's right and it's wholesome; it's moral soup for the soul. I know... it's deep.

We don't blame the team for doing the same things over and over again, obviously it's what it takes to succeed (and not just in cheer or even in sports but in life in general). I just think ATV's lack of creativity when it comes to editing and the fact that they draw things out for so long is making the show lose its appeal over time. Trashy TV drama would definitely not make it more appealing to me (I don't watch that king of thing on TV either).

Last edited:
I stopped watching because who wants to support a show without any drama, backstabbing or utter nonsense. I mean, c'mon. This show has nothing but hard work by aspiring athletes in a sport I love. And it's the same thing over and over, those athletes working hard to reach their goals and trying to be good role models for the younger generation, blah blah blah. Then of course we get the occasional coach loving up on an athlete or trying to inspire them to be better than they think they can be. I mean, who needs that kind of nonsense. There hasn't even been once incident of one of the kids on the team trying to put down another kid on the team or making fun of them because of their mistakes. Isn't that why I watch TV to begin with. I mean honestly, who the heck wants all this wholesome crap anyway.

Please give me more of 16 and pregnant, real housewives of snooty county, pretty little liars, the bachelorette, or at least some honey boo boo or dance moms... you know... the kind of shows that make me proud to be a human being.

Sorry, don't have any more time to waste on commenting about this boring show... the Jersey Shore Reunion 2014, "gettin crunk out they minds", is coming on right now...
I understand where you're coming from and would rather watch a show with everything you mentioned. I don't watch much reality shows. I think where people are having issues is not their hard work or anything you mentioned, but with editing and repetition. I still watch it though lol and pretty little liars too.

I think it applies to anything.
Example, I stopped watching Dance Moms because it was basically the same episode every single week just a new city and a new dancer. That show is ALL drama and "garbage".

Its not specific to the content of the show, repetitiveness gets boring. Period.
Ugh I too stopped watching dance moms for that same reason.

i don't have cable so i most definitely do not watch any of the "trash" mentioned, but this show still bores me. i stopped watching a few months ago. i think if they did one, long documentary per season (ala the twinkles documentary) it would be way more interesting. 10 minutes a week feels like uniform sneak peeks. just get to the point already, i'm over it.

and because i was seeing them win every week in this series, by the time we got to worlds in real life i was hoping for anyone but them to win. was that fair to them? no. does it matter what njallday thinks to them? no. and they still won because they worked hard and earned it. but i know i am not the only one who felt that way.

IMO, "Cheerleaders" is ready to outgrow awesomenessTV and make its own channel. If Cheerleaders becomes its own entity, its own channel (still controlled by ATV but separated from the main channel), then maybe episodes could be longer since it won't be deprived of the spotlight from ATV's other major shows, and maybe more cheer teams asides from smoed could be showcased as well.

ETA: On another note.... Did that Nightline cheer news coverage thing ever air at all? Wasn't it supposed To be aired yesterday?

Last edited:
I stopped watching because who wants to support a show without any drama, backstabbing or utter nonsense. I mean, c'mon. This show has nothing but hard work by aspiring athletes in a sport I love. And it's the same thing over and over, those athletes working hard to reach their goals and trying to be good role models for the younger generation, blah blah blah. Then of course we get the occasional coach loving up on an athlete or trying to inspire them to be better than they think they can be. I mean, who needs that kind of nonsense. There hasn't even been once incident of one of the kids on the team trying to put down another kid on the team or making fun of them because of their mistakes. Isn't that why I watch TV to begin with. I mean honestly, who the heck wants all this wholesome crap anyway.

Please give me more of 16 and pregnant, real housewives of snooty county, pretty little liars, the bachelorette, or at least some honey boo boo or dance moms... you know... the kind of shows that make me proud to be a human being.

Sorry, don't have any more time to waste on commenting about this boring show... the Jersey Shore Reunion 2014, "gettin crunk out they minds", is coming on right now...
hey now.. pll doesn't deserve to be clumped with the rest of those shows..

Back