All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are getting Angel Rice.
Yes, which I was stating in my first post, though without her name: "I understand why they do another season, I don't think they would miss having one of cheerleading best tumblers on the show.." :)

Yes, which I was stating in my first post, though without her name: "I understand why they do another season, I don't think they would miss having one of cheerleading best tumblers on the show.." :)

Sorry, missed that! LOL

for those still curious...

the nightline cheerleading episode will be this saturday at 10PM on abc.

of course its gonna be on a night that i have to wake up at 4am for work the next day...... grrrr. i hope someone records it on youtube or something.

as far as level 5 is concerned, snipers is at the ventura (smoed) gym. coed is out of the san diego gym and that's where lady bullets are as well. black ops is in norcal.
Coed and Lady Bullets are out of the San Marcos gym not the Chula Vista (San Diego) gym.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

as far as level 5 is concerned, snipers is at the ventura (smoed) gym. coed is out of the san diego gym and that's where lady bullets are as well. black ops is in norcal.
In addition, Aces are Level 5 and they're in Las Vegas. While Scottsdale has Sparkle which I believe is also a Level 5 team.

They are getting Angel Rice.
Angel Rice is incredible no doubt and she has notoriety within the cheer community. But, SMOED has a lot of talented tumblers worthy of attention this year. Angel Rice is just one of them. Should prove to be an exciting drama filled year and well worth watching if you're a fan of SMOED.

Well they skipped two competitions..

I actually really like this episode and don't mind at all they've skipped competitions. No need to show them really. As a coach it's always nice to know that we all go through the same things. I feel like I've lived that practice many times and am glad to know that its all teams, not just mine!

Also interesting that there won't be a cheerleaders house next year. Gabi said if she returned she would have to find a host family.

Back