All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

521976f95d3f10b359e7aff26d26edda.jpg

Some of us have been following but have been driving hours away for practice and cannot post immediately.

When it comes to situations that get out of control like this Tannaz will step in and she will do what is right for the business. She has a great heart when it comes to these kids.

Unfortunately not all her gyms are run by directors and have staff that with her mind and heart set. Orby and Eddy's actions are normal at Cali. The kids are belittled and they are scared to express their feelings to their coaches. When they do, they get lied to. "We love you. Keep working hard." Then they step in gym get yelled and screamed at and are told negative things (they are spoiled brats) . As parent, emails, phones and texted messages are not answered. Only when involve Tannaz will you receive a response. And you and your child are the liars or are overacting. And yes adult differences are taken out on your child therefore other parents know not to say anything. So what your a paying customer " If you don't like then you can leave". Smoed isn't the only World's team having difficulty staffing their team. All of their Worlds teams are.

There was a new thread started so that we can focus on the "overall" portion of the Cheerleader's show only. I'm sure King would not have a problem with you guys starting threads about specific topics regarding the show.

Don't worry Fierce_Elite this is one part of the show and conversation will get back on track shortly.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Don't worry Fierce_Elite this is one part of the show and conversation will get back on track shortly.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
I'm not worried at all :)

I'm just laughing at the mental brake down I had yesterday
tumblr_n1h3nz1LUi1shc3x3o1_500.gif

When it comes to situations that get out of control like this Tannaz will step in and she will do what is right for the business. She has a great heart when it comes to these kids.

Unfortunately not all her gyms are run by directors and have staff that with her mind and heart set. Orby and Eddy's actions are normal at Cali. The kids are belittled and they are scared to express their feelings to their coaches. When they do, they get lied to. "We love you. Keep working hard." Then they step in gym get yelled and screamed at and are told negative things (they are spoiled brats) . As parent, emails, phones and texted messages are not answered. Only when involve Tannaz will you receive a response. And you and your child are the liars or are overacting. And yes adult differences are taken out on your child therefore other parents know not to say anything. So what your a paying customer " If you don't like then you can leave". Smoed isn't the only World's team having difficulty staffing their team. All of their Worlds teams are.

91ad565d7d859870f60d4a0428206169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back