All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With all due respect, did we really have to move to a new thread? I have a feeling that the same discussion is just going to make its way over here, just as it did when the 'Dylan's True Story' thread was closed. Just because the apology was posted, doesn't mean people won't still want to discuss it, especially since it looks like there won't be a new episode for another week.

Sorry about this, I'm really not trying to step on any toes.

Did you think it was closed so people wouldn't discuss it?

8af8910153006f8eb0c0c35496fecc87.jpg
hope you guys don't mind this, but I thought this was funny

If you are going to continue posting Gifs and memes as a way of communication you may want to consider the random thread as well

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
I'm agreeing with Cheer Dad. That's more relevant to the funny gif/meme thread that's somewhere or the random thread.
I'm not going to continue to do this, just thought the picture was funny and wanted to share :)

If you are going to continue posting Gifs and memes as a way of communication you may want to consider the random thread as well

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
I'm not going to continue to do this, just thought the picture was funny and wanted to share :)
Not really wanting to start any new threads at the moment.

I'm not sure where to comment first...

1. Cute kitties (finally)
2. Cali is the devil and filled with liars
3. The seriously

Couldn't ATV slap something together to throw up there tomorrow? Though I wonder if the app gets the next, next weeks episode? Either way, we need new content before we need a version 3.

2. Is a correct statement. How can you tell your athletes that you love them blah blah then treat them so badly, string them along, instilling hope into them then diminishing the love they have for the sport? Do you know how many athletes have Cali and never returned to cheer bc of what they have done to the athlete? Athletes that have been with them since they were kids, or athletes that won world's with them. Families that have gone above and beyond for the program and the gym directors that act a dictator. It floors me! Cali isn't everything. Stop living in your bubble.

I applaud Tannaz for the response, but my only problems with it:

1) Why did it take so long to say something?
2) Why did it come from her and not from Eddie or someone from Ventura?

Also, do we know if Cali sees the episode before it's posted? And if they did why would they even allow it to be posted if it obviously does not paint them in a positive light?

2. Is a correct statement. How can you tell your athletes that you love them blah blah then treat them so badly, string them along, instilling hope into them then diminishing the love they have for the sport? Do you know how many athletes have Cali and never returned to cheer bc of what they have done to the athlete? Athletes that have been with them since they were kids, or athletes that won world's with them. Families that have gone above and beyond for the program and the gym directors that act a dictator. It floors me! Cali isn't everything. Stop living in your bubble.

What gym do you own?

I applaud Tannaz for the response, but my only problems with it:

1) Why did it take so long to say something?
2) Why did it come from her and not from Eddie or someone from Ventura?

Also, do we know if Cali sees the episode before it's posted? And if they did why would they even allow it to be posted if it obviously does not paint them in a positive light?

That part really doesn't matter to me. The point is, it was done and obviously they don't care enough if Eddie and Orby can't make the apology them selves. Matter of factly, I believe Coach Orby is here on the boards. The fact that has he has yet to say anything regarding the subject, lets me know how he feels.

Back