All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That part really doesn't matter to me. The point is, it was done and obviously they don't care enough if Eddie and Orby can't make the apology them selves. Matter of factly, I believe Coach Orby is here on the boards. The fact that has he has yet to say anything regarding the subject, lets me know how he feels.
Well Tannaz owns the gym as a whole, so really she should be the one to make it since she is the one in charge. Coach Orby doesn't owe anyone on the boards besides Dylan's father(which should be done privately) an apology so there's no reason for him to do that when Tannaz already apologized for everyone.

At this point, Cali has given their (very respectable) public apology. If the Grant family feels they need to hear it personally, which I would understand, then they can pursue that on their own. Like you said,what's done is done and all we can do is accept the apology and move on as well as hopefully learn from this situation.

2. Is a correct statement. How can you tell your athletes that you love them blah blah then treat them so badly, string them along, instilling hope into them then diminishing the love they have for the sport? Do you know how many athletes have Cali and never returned to cheer bc of what they have done to the athlete? Athletes that have been with them since they were kids, or athletes that won world's with them. Families that have gone above and beyond for the program and the gym directors that act a dictator. It floors me! Cali isn't everything. Stop living in your bubble.
I also don't think that Cali is that horrible either. IF they were, I'm sure they would be on the news by now :) (just saying)

Well Tannaz owns the gym as a whole, so really she should be the one to make it since she is the one in charge. Coach Orby doesn't owe anyone on the boards besides Dylan's father(which should be done privately) an apology so there's no reason for him to do that when Tannaz already apologized for everyone.

At this point, Cali has given their (very respectable) public apology. If the Grant family feels they need to hear it personally, which I would understand, then they can pursue that on their own. Like you said,what's done is done and all we can do is accept the apology and move on as well as hopefully learn from this situation.
Thank you for your reply. I only brought up Orby because I thought it would have been more professional to shed some light on what actually went on.

Thank you for your reply. I only brought up Orby because I thought it would have been more professional to shed some light on what actually went on.
I understand why that would be something that would come to mind but at this point in time, Tannaz has given a public apology and hopefully told all coaches to move on from the situation quietly.

I understand why that would be something that would come to mind but at this point in time, Tannaz has given a public apology and hopefully told all coaches to move on from the situation quietly.
I hope that is the case to. I'm just mainly concerned about Dylan and how he's feeling and taking this in all. I mean, I know it's really none of our business, but I just hope he didn't take it too hard :(

I also don't think that Cali is that horrible either. IF they were, I'm sure they would be on the news by now :) (just saying)

You tend to forget- Cali is privately owned.

Favorite statement they use " lf you don't like it then you can leave". And people have left. Your just another paying customer. The name alone will continue to bring in new clients. Your just another number. If you life in southern California their are plenty of programs to go to besides Cali to go to. If your in Northern California your choice is to stay quite and be apart of a winning team or quit period.

Back