All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasted 9 minutes of my life watching this "show". My first, only, and last episode. So disappointed about everything.

Some of the quotes in that episode were unbelievable! - that one of Madi saying "Dylan expected Smoed to break when he left..." implies that he was purposely hoping that they'd fail, and was even worse than most of the stuff from the pulled episode!!! It totally negates the apology and the episode pull - and here I was forgiving them :(.

My CP reminded me that they have had people quit on them before, boys, etc., and they never acted so "omg - our team is ruined cause this one athlete left, we can't even put up our center stunt!" - you have tons of atheletes there at that showcase, you can't grab some random strong guy, or even a coach for Christ's sake (it's just a showcase remember, you can do whatever you want, no rules!) and have him fill in for that performance so you don't have your center stunt just standing there looking helpless. It's like the whole point of doing that was to draw attention to the whole auditorium how Dylan left them. And what's up w/ the announcer saying "this team has had a crazy week"?!? - they had ONE athlete leave them - they are acting like it was 5 people or something. My CP's team has had people quit at inopportune times, they just move people around and they don't act like complete babies, and they are a small gym w/ nowhere near as much available resources and talent as CALI.

My theory is they are making such a big deal because it's Madi's stunt group - if this were Angelina or Chimmy or one of the lesser "show featured" flyers, it would be no big deal, but because it somehow affected their star flyer's stunt group, it's like the world is ending. I also now have the suspicion that NO ONE can get that stunt to work, not even all the fill in's in the world for Dylan's spot and they know it cause it probably has something to do w/ one of "irreplaceable" people (irreplaceable as in ones that are stars of the show), so they chose to do this drama-filled "woe is us Dylan left us" angle instead of admitting they need to make changes to the other positions instead.

I am just so disappointed in this. One athlete left them - ONE athelete. They need to get over it. If they hadn't pulled that last episode it would have been two crybaby episodes in a row about one person leaving. Geesh.

So we should never focus or discuss anyone or anything doing anything negative because that brings more attention to them - regardless that said focus and discussion can bring about positive change and awareness to situations that might not have been brought to light without said discussions. Got it.

If that is the intention then yes absolutely as there is power in numbers. Advocating for something...cool. However, from my observation it is a far cry from that unless I'm missing something. For the most part just a bunch of discussion about everything undesirable I that I see no purpose in. Hence, why I kept asking

agree.. They can't and will not please them all. Haters gonna hate. Let them. They could air the team pet and someone would call PETA.. Lol

Like 50 cent said " if they hate, then let them hate and watch the...." They can fill in the blank

Just because we disagree with something smoed has done doesn't mean we are haters! Good lord, I certainly don't hate CALI or Smoed, I just don't agree with some stuff but I also don't agree with some stuff at our gym and I don't hate our gym! Owners, athletes and parents aren't perfect we are all going to make mistakes, when you put yourselves in the public eye everyone and their mama is going to have an opinion about it and people just need to deal with it.... I know that if my CP's gym was on a YouTube show everyone would have opinions about it and all the opinions wouldn't be positive and yes it would suck that people were talking negatively about our gym but at the same time I can't really complain about it because we agreed to show you what's going inside our house! At the end of the day, if you are part of CALI(I'm assuming you are, since you seem frustrated by the whole situation) I think it's not a good idea for you to read the thread at this time. I give mad props to @Cheermom1969 for handling this whole mess so well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the intention then yes absolutely as there is power in numbers. Advocating for something...cool. However, from my observation it is a far cry from that unless I'm missing something. For the most part just a bunch of discussion about everything undesirable I that I see no purpose in. Hence, why I kept asking
All the "negativity" got an apology letter from the gym owner and an episode of the show pulled. I'd say that's at least somewhat of a success.

agree.. They can't and will not please them all. Haters gonna hate. Let them. They could air the team pet and someone would call PETA.. Lol

Like 50 cent said " if they hate, then let them hate and watch the...." They can fill in the blank

50 also told Kanye to "go 'head and switch the style up "

So maybe Smoed should try that as well regarding this show

#tooturnt.

(Money pile up...to fill in the blank)

Some of the quotes in that episode were unbelievable! - that one of Madi saying "Dylan expected Smoed to break when he left..." implies that he was purposely hoping that they'd fail, and was even worse than most of the stuff from the pulled episode!!! It totally negates the apology and the episode pull - and here I was forgiving them :(.

My CP reminded me that they have had people quit on them before, boys, etc., and they never acted so "omg - our team is ruined cause this one athlete left, we can't even put up our center stunt!" - you have tons of atheletes there at that showcase, you can't grab some random strong guy, or even a coach for Christ's sake (it's just a showcase remember, you can do whatever you want, no rules!) and have him fill in for that performance so you don't have your center stunt just standing there looking helpless. It's like the whole point of doing that was to draw attention to the whole auditorium how Dylan left them. And what's up w/ the announcer saying "this team has had a crazy week"?!? - they had ONE athlete leave them - they are acting like it was 5 people or something. My CP's team has had people quit at inopportune times, they just move people around and they don't act like complete babies, and they are a small gym w/ nowhere near as much available resources and talent as CALI.

My theory is they are making such a big deal because it's Madi's stunt group - if this were Angelina or Chimmy or one of the lesser "show featured" flyers, it would be no big deal, but because it somehow affected their star flyer's stunt group, it's like the world is ending. I also now have the suspicion that NO ONE can get that stunt to work, not even all the fill in's in the world for Dylan's spot and they know it cause it probably has something to do w/ one of "irreplaceable" people (irreplaceable as in ones that are stars of the show), so they chose to do this drama-filled "woe is us Dylan left us" angle instead of admitting they need to make changes to the other positions instead.

I am just so disappointed in this. One athlete left them - ONE athelete. They need to get over it. If they hadn't pulled that last episode it would have been two crybaby episodes in a row about one person leaving. Geesh.

You must have been reading my mind. I swear I wrote the exact post 4 times and then just gave up.

I wish Tannaz had apologized and simultaneously pulled the plug on this series. And then we could just post a few more cats and have this thread closed.

It is possible they have a contract with Awesomeness TV. My guess is Awesomeness TV wants to hold on to the show as long as possible because it gets a ton of views. I doubt the show cares if people talk negative, as long as they are talking it increases views. I truly feel the way to get the show pulled is to stop watching it. The irony is more people are watching it and downloading the app. than ever. Personally I like the show, but would enjoy seeing it have more of a documentary style.

It is possible they have a contract with Awesomeness TV. My guess is Awesomeness TV wants to hold on to the show as long as possible because it gets a ton of views. I doubt the show cares if people talk negative, as long as they are talking it increases views. I truly feel the way to get the show pulled is to stop watching it. The irony is more people are watching it and downloading the app. than ever. Personally I like the show, but would enjoy seeing it have more of a documentary style.

Thank you!!!! Bravo!! Finally someone gets the point I've been saying all day. It's fueling it, but that seems to go over some heads.

I personally stopped watching it early in season two, although I did watch this one because I couldn't believe that they would actually air an episode that continued the bashing after an apology was issued. I'm sure you're right about a contract.
A documentary style - similar to the Twinkles one - would have been great.

I personally stopped watching it early in season two, although I did watch this one because I couldn't believe that they would actually air an episode that continued the bashing after an apology was issued. I'm sure you're right about a contract.
A documentary style - similar to the Twinkles one - would have been great.

I love Twinkles, Cheer Nation, and Jersey Cheer! :) I wish there were more documentary style cheer shows !

Back