All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ScreenShot2015-01-04at35309PM.png

Posted this as a comment on the video.
Loved this.

I'm just glad I've reached the last page of this thread. Exhausting.

Wasn't one of the ATV producers a former cheerleader? I'm thinking not, and THIS is why I side-eye any outsider trying to put out media about our sport. Very few have impressed me.

I feel so bad for Tannaz, this ATV thing is just rotten and they need to get away for their own sake.

Well it looks like the thread collided. I watched what was posted because of the comments, and agree that this episode should have also been re-done. If Cali doesn't have enough control over this show as to watch everything before it airs, they should because this completely tore apart the entire apology letter, imo. This train wreck has officially taken off if the YT comments are anything to go by and that was exactly what most of us (on here) didn't want to happen...so much for moving on.

I do feel bad for the fact that awesomeness tv is probably abusing thier power at this point. However these kids are seriously over dramatic, it's only a showcase for crying out loud. And you lose athletes ALL THE TIME, why in the world is his departure so ""traumatic" for them. I just don't get it.
I mean Eddie point blank said Jessica was done after showcase, are they gonna have a tantrum on her leaving too?!!!?

I do feel bad for the fact that awesomeness tv is probably abusing thier power at this point. However these kids are seriously over dramatic, it's only a showcase for crying out loud. And you lose athletes ALL THE TIME, why in the world is his departure so ""traumatic" for them. I just don't get it.
I mean Eddie point blank said Jessica was done after showcase, are they gonna have a tantrum on her leaving too?!!!?

I completely agree. Now someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jenee (I have no clue how to spell her name) leave the week of or before NCA? They replaced her just fine so I'm not sure why they couldn't handle replacing Dylan for a showcase............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After everything that's happened with Smoed recently, I've decided to tell myself that they're being told to say a lot of that stuff. Regardless of everything that has been posted by any Smo on social media, some of the crap they're saying is hard for me to believe. Surely Madi is too smart to think that Dylan left in an effort to "break" Smoed. Sounds like it came right out of a screenwriters mouth.
Besides that, I hope Jessica gets her skills together and makes it on the team again as more than an alternate. Poor kid has been through a lot. The more I thought about her part in "Dylan's Story", the more I can compare it to the last season finale of Dance Moms (which is a red flag in and of itself) when they told Chloe that Abby made fun of her and filmed her first reaction. Someone (My suspicion is someone affiliated with ATV) told Jessica she was kicked off bc Dylan left and filmed her initial reaction. Which is cruel. Mine probably would have been similar.
As for this episode... All their poufs were on point. Their tumbling looked clean. I'm jealous of how gorgeous that red head from SSX is.

Cali needs to pull the plug on this horrible train wreck. As soon as possible. They need to wake up and realize that this thing has made Smoed look like petty babies, crying about replacing an athlete in October, months before big competitions, and like bitchy, mean-spirited stereotypes of cheerleaders.

It's not bringing legitimacy to the sport, it's hurting it. And more than that, it's hurting the athletes. Not just the past athletes who have been bullied publicly by teammates and coaches alike, but it's also hurting current kids who come out looking terrible. I've always thought Madi to be a respectful, hardworking, sweet kid, and I have no doubt that she still is, but the remarks she makes about Dylan here (which I feel were encouraged by the producers) make her look spiteful.

Maybe the fact that ATV went ahead and posted this episode, and are now currently unavailable to Tannaz, should be a wakeup call that this company doesn't care about anything but publicity. They're making this into a soap opera and Cali is letting them. PULL THE PLUG.

Last edited:
I completely agree. Now someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jenee (I have no clue how to spell her name) leave the week of or before NCA? They replaced her just fine so I'm not sure why they couldn't handle replacing Dylan for a showcase............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A showcase they only did half of the routine for.... It wasn't even the whole thing. I can't deal with the dramatics.

Back