All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I swear some people on Fierceboard can find the most secret and personal information out about complete strangers..
Where were you all when Beyoncé was dropping a surprise album?!
its quite disturbing actually...i dont think its something anyone should be proud of, and brag about on here that they outed someones personal information, etc.

I swear some people on Fierceboard can find the most secret and personal information out about complete strangers..
It's surprisingly easy, with the amount of personal information that people put out there. One of those trashy cheer tumblrs made the mistake of putting her email on her page, which featured her real full name. Based on that alone, I could have easily deduced which was her twitter, and from there her facebook and other social media. Where she was from, probably where she cheered if she did (because all that info is scattered across every platform). It's terrifyingly simple and takes less than 10 minutes. It's not something I ever do because I don't care- but there are people who do and their 'targets' make all that info readily available.

Also depending on who they are, the industry can be very small. When it comes to some of the bigger players, people talk.

It's surprisingly easy, with the amount of personal information that people put out there. One of those trashy cheer tumblrs made the mistake of putting her email on her page, which featured her real full name. Based on that alone, I could have easily deduced which was her twitter, and from there her facebook and other social media. Where she was from, probably where she cheered if she did (because all that info is scattered across every platform). It's terrifyingly simple and takes less than 10 minutes. It's not something I ever do because I don't care- but there are people who do and their 'targets' make all that info readily available.

Also depending on who they are, the industry can be very small. When it comes to some of the bigger players, people talk.

Yep. Took about 15 minutes to find them both.

10635725_10204068694415716_2798072144185800538_n.jpg

nono.gif

This is the greatest post ever.

Since this is pretty much the Cali thread I thought it would be the right place to ask what's going on with Cali Ontario?

I saw a bunch of post on Twitter the other night from girls saying "pray for Cali Ontario" and a bunch more people saying things like "they'll miss their coaches" and "they can't believe their coaches are gone". then some of the coaches tweeted stuff like "I love you guys, I'm sure your new coaches will be just as good". Now today Orby posted that the Ontario gym I was looking to hire coaches.

It didn't just seem like a coach or two either, there were like five different coaches tagged in the post

Latest posts

Back