All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw somewhere that A.R. quit because she made Team USA. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I am sad because I love to watch her tumble.

That would be huge news if she left smoed - can anyone confirm or deny this? I'm starting to wonder if they all went there so they could be on a team w/ Gabi (that would be kind of a draw - I know for CP it would be ;)), and then when she left it began a mass exodus. Wow.

That would be huge news if she left smoed - can anyone confirm or deny this? I'm starting to wonder if they all went there so they could be on a team w/ Gabi (that would be kind of a draw - I know for CP it would be ;)), and then when she left it began a mass exodus. Wow.

I can't imagine that anyone leaving is directly because of Gabi, but it was mentioned a fair bit in an episode that they were excited to cheer together so it could factor...I just doubt it'd be a deciding factor.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if this is confirmed.

Just creeped on twitter for a second and Hope is/was on claw6 making her 17 this year (WHAT!?!? I am ancient) I do believe angel is younger, though not by much.
You're telling me. I look at some of these boys and I'm like 'Aww, they're cute' and then I'm like 'KTG, you're 25, not 19 anymore. I know you don't age on fierceboard so much as dance the line of snarky maturity, but come now..'

Was checking her out on IG and according to that she made team USA for tumble and tramp and it still says smoed so guessing she didn't quit, but then again lol who knows

I swore I read on here that Angel was only 14 at worlds. So at the most I'd say she's maybe 15 now.

Back