All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And crossed down to Green after Worlds :rolleyes:
Is it crossing down if it is the exact same level and just a younger age division? I am truly curious as to how others think? I have always considered crossing down to be crossing to a lower level team than another team you are on.

Is it crossing down if it is the exact same level and just a younger age division? I am truly curious as to how others think? I have always considered crossing down to be crossing to a lower level team than another team you are on.
Just the terminology I used this time. I suppose I use it for both crossing down in levels and down in age groups. I've never noticed a pattern in how I've said it but others might be different.

Usually yeah. I don't like that you can cross from Worlds to Summit, however. You could hypothetically medal at Worlds one weekend and win Summit the next. That doesn't sit well with me- I liked how at CEA, NCA was their 'Worlds' for some younger teams (like JE/YE), giving them a more separate distinction.

Usually yeah. I don't like that you can cross from Worlds to Summit, however. You could hypothetically medal at Worlds one weekend and win Summit the next. That doesn't sit well with me- I liked how at CEA, NCA was their 'Worlds' for some younger teams (like JE/YE), giving them a more separate distinction.
im curious as to why it doesnt sit well with you, not trying to start an argument. but if the kid is at the age were they can do both, why not. i mean isnt there a limit to how many crossovers you can have do that in order to make it a fair playing field or something.

im curious as to why it doesnt sit well with you, not trying to start an argument. but if the kid is at the age were they can do both, why not. i mean isnt there a limit to how many crossovers you can have do that in order to make it a fair playing field or something.
I don't necessarily mind crossing over to different ages in general. Kids who might fly on a senior team may base/back a junior team. Or they might also fly on the junior team where their experience/stability helps train a new generation of bases.

I just think Worlds and Summit should be a separate competition, and you should not be allowed to do both. Summit is marketed as a major lower-levels nationals/Worlds, but if you JUST competed at Worlds, that loses it's meaning. Plus, it does not restrict you to JUST crossing same level at Summit currently. This problem is mostly compounded by Juniors not competing at Worlds anymore (although that was only for 2-3 years).

I just checked- as of last/this year, you were restricted to 5 crossovers between Summit and Worlds, with no limit of level crossing. There are several other issues in regards to team makeup and the like, but that's not part of this discussion.

That would be huge news if she left smoed - can anyone confirm or deny this? I'm starting to wonder if they all went there so they could be on a team w/ Gabi (that would be kind of a draw - I know for CP it would be ;)), and then when she left it began a mass exodus. Wow.
No one left because Gabi left...but you do have to question things when athletes of their skill levels choose to leave. As far as I know only the three have left...Tyler, Gabi, Dylan in that order ;)

She was cut at first but then Eddie and Orby needed new bases so she was brought back.
Interesting! I wasn't aware that AR had been cut from Smoed at any point in time. I must have missed that webisode! From what I've seen up until now I think she is actually hanging in there very well!

Interesting! I wasn't aware that AR had been cut from Smoed at any point in time. I must have missed that webisode! From what I've seen up until now I think she is actually hanging in there very well!

Angel was never cut. They are referring to a different girl.

Smoed usually debuts at the GSSA competition this weekend, don't see them on the schedule this year. Wonder if Angel being at that tumbling championships has something to do with it or if they just aren't ready. Anyone know when we'll get our first look at them?

Smoed usually debuts at the GSSA competition this weekend, don't see them on the schedule this year. Wonder if Angel being at that tumbling championships has something to do with it or if they just aren't ready. Anyone know when we'll get our first look at them?

theyre first comp is 11.22.14. not sure which comp that is.

I swear some people on Fierceboard can find the most secret and personal information out about complete strangers..
Where were you all when Beyoncé was dropping a surprise album?!

10635725_10204068694415716_2798072144185800538_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back