All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Serious comment here, Moderator @mstealtoyou, please ban me off of her permantely. Even when I'm doing things correctly, people still want to make insulting indirect comments at me and it hurts. There is always something wrong with the way I post when there really isn't so please, remove me.

@quitthedrama this is for you that very/wildly insulting comment that you made towards me

quitthedrama-says-the-1v6pwl.jpg

GOOD BYE Folks, not taking this anymore.

That's not how it works. You're an adult and it's within your right and power to go and not come back. Not banning you just because you have no self control. (Self control for staying away from the board ).

Sign off and never come back. It's not that hard to ban yourself.

I know that a lot comments aren't directed towards me but a lot of them are and I'm pretty good at knowing which ones are and it hurts a lot. I have feelings too. If someone is trying to change, you should let them. I have been a target in every post because something just bothered someone that bad.

I took a two/three moth "hiatus" to lurk around and really get to know how things work and I did that for my self and you guys too. But that comment by @quitthedrama really did hurt me which is why I'm asking to be banned. I know I don't have to be banned to leave, but the fact that I can still log on isn't going to help anything. I just want to be banned and forget about all this. I'm still extremely hurt by that because I literally did nothing wrong and she made that comment toward me.

That's not how it works. You're an adult and it's within your right and power to go and not come back. Not banning you just because you have no self control. (Self control for staying away from the board ).

Sign off and never come back. It's not that hard to ban yourself.
I do have self control I just rather want to be banned....

I just want to be banned completely. The fact that I can still log on doesn't make a difference. I'm too lazy to make another account....

When you post on the internet you need to develop a thick skin, try not to take everything so personal. I think if you were to post on any other boards people will still disagree with you and make jokes that you may not like but you can't take it personal, if you can't and you feel like you are being bullied I think boards aren't the place for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to be banned completely. The fact that I can still log on doesn't make a difference. I'm too lazy to make another account....

Making another account won't help if you still post in the same way people are going to know it's you. We're not stupid. If you don't want to post here just leave and don't come back. If being here is that upsetting to you sign off Fierce and never look back. Nobody's making you come here. You choose to go that. You're 20 years old....make an adult decision. My best motherly advice right here!

Latest posts

Back