All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welcome to 2015 folks. Cat gifs are no longer the only way to derail a thread....

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
welcome to 2015 :D Happy New Year

• fe01b1aba9eb52a2416f33501b428b7a73568083b6e98b933f4a65307ea75f0d.jpg

(if someone is making a change, you should let them)

People, please stop making me target in every post when I did nothing to you.

Serious comment here, Moderator @mstealtoyou, please ban me off of her permantely. Even when I'm doing things correctly, people still want to make insulting indirect comments at me and it hurts. There is always something wrong with the way I post when there really isn't so please, remove me.

@quitthedrama this is for you that very/wildly insulting comment that you made towards me

quitthedrama-says-the-1v6pwl.jpg

GOOD BYE Folks, not taking this anymore.

@Fierce_Elite You don't have to leave. Yes, people can be a little "mean girls club" here, but to defend some seasoned posters, not everything said is about you. Feel free to stay. If you decide not to, best of luck to you. That wasn't sarcasm. Truly, best of luck.

Serious comment here, Moderator @mstealtoyou, please ban me off of her permantely. Even when I'm doing things correctly, people still want to make insulting indirect comments at me and it hurts. There is always something wrong with the way I post when there really isn't so please, remove me.

@quitthedrama this is for you that very/wildly insulting comment that you made towards me

quitthedrama-says-the-1v6pwl.jpg

GOOD BYE Folks, not taking this anymore.
I apologize. My post was unnecessary.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I apologize. My post was unnecessary.

I'm still leaving and I'm asking to be banned. that was very hurtful and I don't appreicate that at all. But no one will ever understand cause its me.

@Fierce_Elite You don't have to leave. Yes, people can be a little "mean girls club" here, but to defend some seasoned posters, not everything said is about you. Feel free to stay. If you decide not to, best of luck to you. That wasn't sarcasm. Truly, best of luck.
Thank you but this place isn't the best of places for me. I'm always targeted.

Since this is directed at you I will quote you. You know you don't have to banned to leave. You can just log off. Not that you have to leave, of course
I just want to be banned completely. The fact that I can still log on doesn't make a difference. I'm too lazy to make another account....

Latest posts

Back