All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this happened a while back, but does anyone have any of these so called "bullying" tweets or examples? Because if I was on smoed, and I just found out a team member left without notice, and I tweeted "I cant believe XYZ left like that" or "How could XYZ betray us like that" , Would that be considered bullying? Yes, it would suck to be on the opposite end, especially when a whole team is tweeting about it, but is it really bullying?

I would consider it a form of harassment if they were "@" and tagging him in their posts.

I disagree. Even though I mentioned it, its not entirely about the emails. This boy is getting bullied, harassed by the coaches alone. I've personally spoke with the father and the situation isn't pretty at all...... I just think it should at least be addresses as a warning if nothing more. I really think they should be held accountable for their actions.
You called the dad?

**hoping to earn my GED someday. #20yearplan**

You don't believe in sincere apologies and making amends? I do. I believe cooler heads can and should prevail. And I do believe things can be made better.
I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't apologize- but maybe I'm just cynical, and unless I see comparative action WITH an apology, words are wind. There are still scars. Also how DO you make this better- Dylan's no longer there? Not that something couldn't be done, but what could be done to convey the seriousness? Legitimate question- I don't think we've ever had ANYTHING this weird (and let's be real- this business is pretty gosh darn whack even by our standards). You have a DAY to pack up and leave if your visa is revoked- that's pretty gosh stressful. Does a sorry, even as sincere as sunshine, really wash that out? I'm sure there are more forgiving people than me.

I know this happened a while back, but does anyone have any of these so called "bullying" tweets or examples? Because if I was on smoed, and I just found out a team member left without notice, and I tweeted "I cant believe XYZ left like that" or "How could XYZ betray us like that" , I wouldn't that to be bullying? Yes, it would suck to be on the opposite end, especially when a whole team is tweeting about it, but is it really bullying?

I would consider it a form of harassment if they were "@" and tagging him in their posts.
By now, any of that stuff is probably deleted. I mean- it was pretty obvious who they were talking about even without actual handles. Not to mention releasing a video essentially stating you're not good enough and you're a quitter/failure because this team isn't right for you.

I know this happened a while back, but does anyone have any of these so called "bullying" tweets or examples? Because if I was on smoed, and I just found out a team member left without notice, and I tweeted "I cant believe XYZ left like that" or "How could XYZ betray us like that" , Would that be considered bullying? Yes, it would suck to be on the opposite end, especially when a whole team is tweeting about it, but is it really bullying?

If you PM I can send you emails that were sent back and forth. I think most can agree that this is a form of Bullying and harassment. Doesn't always have to be direct.

EDIT: HIs dad actually on the boards and you can message him for the emails.

If you PM I can send you emails that were sent back and forth. I think most can agree that this is a form of Bullying and harassment. Doesn't always have to be direct.

EDIT: HIs dad actually on the boards and you can message him for the emails.
Really, he's on the boards? I wish we knew that before.

**sarcasm alert**

**hoping to earn my GED someday. #20yearplan**

I don't think that's bullying at all. That's kids being emotional. I haven't seen the tweets so can't help you there.

definition of indirect bullying;
  1. Direct bullying might include physical attacks like hitting or punching, or verbal abuse, like name calling or teasing. Indirect bullying is less obvious, and more often seen in girls. Indirect bullying might include saying mean or untrue things, spreading rumors or ignoring someone. Cyber bullying is just as serious.

Don't mean to be rude, I truly don't, but I put the definition up because Bullying doesn't always have to be a direct statement or action. Just because something was indirect in this situation, doesn't make it any less of a bullying issue.

I don't think that's bullying at all. That's kids being emotional. I haven't seen the tweets so can't help you there.
It goes far beyond kids being emotional. The way the coaches are going about this is what I call bullying and harassment.

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-change-is-inevitable.jpg

Back