All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From her Facebook Gabi B will be moving back to Florida to be with her family. I am happy she will be with her family. Of course wish her the very best!
"To all my friends:
Today I felt the need to share with all of you about a very difficult decision that I have had to make. As most of you know, for the past two years I have lived away from my home in Florida. Being away has taught me so much and I am really grateful for the opportunity. It was also one of the hardest and most challenging times in my life. Living away from my family was really difficult. Not a day has gone by in the last two years that I didn't miss them with all my heart. This year I have been having many thoughts about whether or not I wanted to return for a third season with my team. It has been a really tough decision; one that I have gone back and forth on.

Recently I came home again to visit my family. I was so excited to see them again. I have my mom, dad, grandma, brother and sisters in Florida, but I have also missed my Aunt and Uncles, and my cousins. We all got to spend the weekend together and it was amazing. It made me realize how much I really miss home and being with my family. It also got me thinking about whether or not I really wanted to sacrifice that for another year. After giving it careful thought and talking with all of my family, I have decided to return home to Florida. I will not be returning to Smoed this season. The team is great this year and I know they will do well. I will surely miss them, but right now for me in my life home is where I want to be. I will never forget all of the amazing experiences I have had over the past two years and of course the two World Titles I was able to win with my team. I want to thank Tannaz for letting me come to her amazing program two years ago, and also my coaches. Thank you for teaching me and for coaching me. I will miss all of you. I know the team will do great this year and I look forward to watching!

As for me, I’m not sure what the future holds for me yet. Cheerleading is still my passion, so I will continue to train my skills and see what the future has in store for me. Thank you to everyone out there who has continued to support me over the years and for those of you who have helped to lift me up when I was down. In the end, being home with my family is what makes me happiest and life is too short not to follow what makes you truly happy. I wish everyone an amazing season this year and thank you for your support!"

I follow her on Facebook and I have to say that her posts from this summer seemed to be full of happiness and fun. I don't blame her for trying to preserve that!

It will be interesting to see how Smoed does this season. They have lost so many leaders from the championship years. It almost feels like a whole new team.

Back