All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is part of the reason why I urge caution with those who are obsessed with 'following their dreams'- you get that one moment of being back on earth, and it's amazing what you miss. I'm only 2 hours away, and I miss SO many family moments that I could be spending with the people I love. That's a REALLY hard decision for a HS kid- best of luck to her. I'm sure she could find a home wherever!

Props to her and her family for making a decision like that. It could not have been easy. I hope she will be happy, cheer or no cheer!

They will more then likely continue to live there if there is one this year. Last year they all lived their with Gabi's mom being the adult/chaperon. This year Gabi was living with a host family.

So I wonder what will happen to the kids in the cheer house?

At the end of Season 2 her mom made it clear that she was moving back home and that if Gabi was going to stay cheering, she'd have to find a host family like she did year 1.

I seriously doubt that. But yes, best of luck to her.
I can't remember what made me think it (a post or video or maybe the web series, I don't know, it's been a while) but I seem to remember when she left for smoed having the distinct feeling from some interview or another that they had parted ways with TG and were not interested in returning.

I can't remember what made me think it (a post or video or maybe the web series, I don't know, it's been a while) but I seem to remember when she left for smoed having the distinct feeling from some interview or another that they had parted ways with TG and were not interested in returning.

Yes, she parted ways with TG but also said she wouldn't cheer for Brandon either. I'm not sure what other places are around her area for her to cheer.

She said she'd be keeping up with her skills but that doesn't mean she'll be cheering on a team. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't compete and just practices her skills in a gym someplace to prepare for college cheer, if that's the route she decides to take.

Back