All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just cause someone parts ways and said they will never return somewhere years ago, doesn't mean that they never will return that place ;). I've seen quite a few dancers and gymnasts end up back at places that they vowed they'd never return to years later - sometimes when it's a win-win situation (like a talented athlete and a good team that can use them), people will bury the hatchet and do what's best.

Just cause someone parts ways and said they will never return somewhere years ago, doesn't mean that they never will return that place ;). I've seen quite a few dancers and gymnasts end up back at places that they vowed they'd never return to years later - sometimes when it's a win-win situation (like a talented athlete and a good team that can use them), people will bury the hatchet and do what's best.
I think that can definitely be true, but that's also a two way street. (Not speaking about this situation since I don't know the people involved, just as a jumping off point) I've also seen where the athlete wants to return but for whatever reason on the part of the gym, they don't allow it...regardless of talent. The situations I am aware of generally get to issues between the parents and the gym owners or social media blasting or some defamation (real or implied) that happened when they parted ways. In the situations I know, the athlete always loses in that regard because the adults weren't...well, adult...about it in one manner or another.

That's why I'm a big believer in never burning bridges since none of us have a degree in reading crystal balls.

I think that can definitely be true, but that's also a two way street. (Not speaking about this situation since I don't know the people involved, just as a jumping off point) I've also seen where the athlete wants to return but for whatever reason on the part of the gym, they don't allow it...regardless of talent. The situations I am aware of generally get to issues between the parents and the gym owners or social media blasting or some defamation (real or implied) that happened when they parted ways. In the situations I know, the athlete always loses in that regard because the adults weren't...well, adult...about it in one manner or another.

That's why I'm a big believer in never burning bridges since none of us have a degree in reading crystal balls.
Yes, I have seen this happen on a couple occasions, and also in high school cheer. I don't know what goes through some parents/athletes minds when they burn those bridges. Unrelated, but I always found it to be somewhat strange in this case since her sister still cheers at TG.

Yes, I have seen this happen on a couple occasions, and also in high school cheer. I don't know what goes through some parents/athletes minds when they burn those bridges. Unrelated, but I always found it to be somewhat strange in this case since her sister still cheers at TG.
Yeah that always confused me. But it's not my business so I try not to dwell.. :p

Hang on, I always get confused..... her sister as in the older one that's on OO5, right?

Latest posts

Back