All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Serious note: The people who are so put off by grammar mistakes - Let's practice what most of us were taught, keep your thoughts to yourself and not read those post that put you off so much...

PS: I am willing to have people hate this post and give me dislike, but this behavior needs to stop, because it is very destructive and denigrating to those who enjoy writing to Fierceboard...:(

it's not that i'm against bad grammar, it just bothers me when i hear about people having gotten away with not having had to dissect/diagram sentences in school, because i had to go through that hell. if i went through it, then everyone should go/should have gone through it! :rolleyes: i simply find solace in knowing that when geometry comes/will come around, they will have to go through/had gone through the second hell known as proofs. :D

I'd rather watch "The Cheer House" than "Cheerleaders" at this point. At least it'd be different week to week.

after watching a couple seasons of real world and a couple other "let's live together" shows, it IS the same thing over and over. the sheltered person, the traumatized person, the coming out person, the angry/drama/wants to pick fights every week person, the confused/i dont know what to do with my life person, the person who brings home a different person every weekend, so on and so forth.

Well speaking of cheerleaders season 3 ...... i absolutely love smoed & i think Eddie is an amazing coach, but i'm really over the series. i'm king of sick of hearing how their practices are the hardest & how they have kids flying in from all over the country. Now before everybody jumps all over me, i think it's just more of the show's fault and what they choose to show and how they portray everything. i know Cali is a top notch gym & everyone there is a class act.
The series is just not that great to watch anymore. First season was great, but now it's just everything dragged out forever.
I personally think they should choose a different gym every year. I would love to see different programs featured.

Well speaking of cheerleaders season 3 ...... i absolutely love smoed & i think Eddie is an amazing coach, but i'm really over the series. i'm king of sick of hearing how their practices are the hardest & how they have kids flying in from all over the country. Now before everybody jumps all over me, i think it's just more of the show's fault and what they choose to show and how they portray everything. i know Cali is a top notch gym & everyone there is a class act.
The series is just not that great to watch anymore. First season was great, but now it's just everything dragged out forever.
I personally think they should choose a different gym every year. I would love to see different programs featured.

I do kind of agree with this. I think it can easily be predicted that kids are going to fly from all over because SMOED is the best of the best, they condition a ton, its going to be even harder this year since now they are going for a 4-peat, and so on. I am a fan of the team but I think it would be nice to see another team. Also maybe give the kids from SMOED a little break from all the attention. I has to be annoying being a high schooler and everyone in the cheer-world knows your business. Obviously through various other social medias, fans will still know about the details of the lives of these athletes but I'm sure sometimes they just want a little break from it all.

I do kind of agree with this. I think it can easily be predicted that kids are going to fly from all over because SMOED is the best of the best, they condition a ton, its going to be even harder this year since now they are going for a 4-peat, and so on. I am a fan of the team but I think it would be nice to see another team. Also maybe give the kids from SMOED a little break from all the attention. I has to be annoying being a high schooler and everyone in the cheer-world knows your business. Obviously through various other social medias, fans will still know about the details of the lives of these athletes but I'm sure sometimes they just want a little break from it all.
If they changed filming locations I wonder how many kids from smoed would start flying in to the new location?

Sorry for double posting.

If they changed filming locations I wonder how many kids from smoed would start flying in to the new location?

Sorry for double posting.

I would find this really interesting. I wonder, if they changed teams, say they chose Cali Coed, I wonder how many less kids would tryout for Smoed and try for Coed.

Smoed seems to be a secure worlds ring path more or less. (I know, I know, no team is a sure win...). Cali coed not so much. Though they are just as talented, they are arguably in a tougher division. I wonder how many kids would pick TV show over worlds ring. I wonder how the numbers in tryout videos would change for each team.

I just think that the show should change the whole format of their programming - I think, I will love to see 2 teams from different gyms, but in the same division highlighted for a season and show how they prepare for competitions-- Somewhat like a gladiator style format... (Just thinking about this is making me salivate with excitement) :D:cheering:

Excuse me! Maybe I am confuse again:confused:... I thought the topic of this thread was Cheerleading Season 3 and not an English lesson on grammar and attempts to put people down and questioning others intelligence based on posts...This behavior by people doing this speaks volume on you.... To be honest, what I have noticed about the grammar finger wagging, It usually occurs when a person cannot defend their point in a discussion, so they are deflecting the discussion on something that is so insignificant as grammar.:rolleyes: The people who are on here putting people down for grammar, stop trying to be Elitist and condescending, it definitely does not speak well of you and it defintely shuts down the flow of discussion and prevents people from expressing their feelings...Which by the way, that is the reason why we write on this message board and not to have our post graded...:eek:

Serious note: The people who are so put off by grammar mistakes - Let's practice what most of us were taught, keep your thoughts to yourself and not read those post that puts you off so much...

PS: I am willing to have people hate this post and give me dislike, but this behavior needs to stop, because it is very destructive and denigrating to those who enjoy writing to Fierceboard...:(

I am sorry, but since when has grammar become insignificant? People will judge you based on how you look, how you speak, and how you write. That is just a fact.

I am sorry, but since when has grammar become insignificant? People will judge you based on how you look, how you speak, and how you write. That is just a fact.

On a message board such as this one, grammar is insignificant when people are deeming others ideas as unworthy and an air of elitism is permeating this board... Again, no one have a right to treat people in the manner I see is happening and it is going unabated and supported by mean-spirited posters... When people signed up and joined this Fierceboard, they did not sign up to be put down and demean by a few... Again, if you are so put off by a post because of grammar mistakes move on, it does not give anybody a right to make someone else feel bad or better yet, why not ask that person to elaborate more on their thinking, but just putting somebody down and questioning their education and intelligence is not anybody else job to do on this board... At least I thought it wasn't...Maybe I am wrong on this matter!

On a message board such as this one, grammar is insignificant when people are deeming others ideas as unworthy and an air of elitism is permeating this board... Again, no one have a right to treat people in the manner I see is happening and it is going unabated and supported by mean-spirited posters... When people signed up and joined this Fierceboard, they did not sign up to be put down and demean by a few... Again, if you are so put off by a post because of grammar mistakes move on, it does not give anybody a right to make someone else feel bad or better yet, why not ask that person to elaborate more on their thinking, but just putting somebody down and questioning their education and intelligence is not anybody else job to do on this board... At least I thought it wasn't...Maybe I am wrong on this matter!

This is not aimed at you but il using you post as a jumping point.

Grammar mistakes such as punctuation and small spelling aside in a post, having a post that is coherent and does not require people to read multiple times and at times requiring assumptions that words are missing or shouldn't be there, are very important in getting a point across.

Not all of us are wordsmiths, and I have taken my fair share of lumps on it, but we are also not 4th grade English teachers and able to decipher cryptic codes.

Latest posts

Back