All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well within the first like ten seconds of this episode Eddie says that Tyler told him that he really missed his friends and he missed his old team and decided he was moving back to Oklahoma! When I watched the episode and saw the part when Orby said we found out from the kids. I assumed he meant they found out that Tyler was homesick and wanting to leave from the kids, not that he had up and run home already! But who knows.

And as for Miss North Carolina going back to SSX, she didn't even remember what place they had gotten only months prior at Worlds. But she did remember hitting her routine;)
Wait, Eddie says on camera that Tyler spoke to him but later Orby makes it sound like the kids told them? Who is lying?

I am honestly over watching this series. And this is NO disrespect intended for the Cali program. It's all the producers of this and what they choose to put on. If we have to hear one more time that their practices are so hard. I'm sure that there are a ton of gyms out there whose practices are just as hard and grueling. The producers need to get better story lines.

what other story lines can a sports show possibly have? they are going to practice hard/struggle, experience wins/losses, compete at minor/major competitions. thats what a sports life/show consists of. then when something happens that adds another story, such as someone leaving for whatever reason and however it was done, people become dramatic and complain. lol. i hope no one is expecting some sort of smoed love triangle between the athletes.

lol @ 5:44. that some sort of backhead spring?

Last edited:
Wait, Eddie says on camera that Tyler spoke to him but later Orby makes it sound like the kids told them? Who is lying?
I don't think anyone is lying I just think it's the way its been edited. It would be nice for them to extend the episodes a bit longer so viewers could get a better understanding of what's going on.

what other story lines can a sports show possibly have? they are going to practice hard/struggle, experience wins/losses, compete at minor/major competitions. thats what a sports life/show consists of. then when something happens that adds another story, such as someone leaving for whatever reason and however it was done, people become dramatic and complain. lol. i hope no one is expecting some sort of smoed love triangle between the athletes.
Well then maybe 3 seasons is too much. I personally would like to see a different team featured each year.

if you ask me, i think tyler decided to leave and then told his teammates first. adrian said that tyler talked to him and others about leaving. then, word about that got to eddie and orby via the teammates (that explains why orby said that he and eddie found out through the kids). then, im guessing, the coaches gave tyler a call and thats when tyler told them what he was going to do (that explains eddie's convo at the beginning of the episode). just my analysis.

as far as why maddie says that he literally just packed up and left one day. we cant trust teenagers when they say literally, because they will literally say it after literally every single thing, even when it literally doesn't apply. :)

Well then maybe 3 seasons is too much. I personally would like to see a different team featured each year.

same, i would like to see multiple teams actually.

Last edited:
as far as why maddie says that he literally just packed up and left one day. we cant trust teenagers when they say literally, because they will literally say it after literally every single thing, even when it literally doesn't apply. :)

Lol! Like literally, that is so literally true how teenagers like literally do that - literally - haha!

My CP isn't a teenager yet, but I sense the frequent use of the word literally in her vocabulary already. It's usually proceded by the word "like" 9 times out of ten.

I'm also fed up with the repeating story lines. I watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (my guilty pleasure, don't judge me) and after 9 seasons I feel like they're still able to focus on new things every year. Yes, there's repeating themes- makeovers, cuts, learning the jumpsplit- but those are things mentioned in maybe one episode a season, not brought up every single episode. One season they had an episode devoted to their team bonding camp, another season had a healthy eating boot camp, another one had a bungee jumping exercise... Every season has something different.

Just caught back up on the series and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I knew the story line would be repetitive, and I have no doubt part of this is producer error, but a lot of the comments being made are rubbing me the wrong way. It's sad because I like Cali, but I don't like the way it's looking. I feel like Abby Lee Miller should come in screaming, 'Everybody's replaceable,' and point at Eddie and Orby and remind them that, they too, are as replaceable as those athletes are. Hopefully Tyler is back wherever he felt he belonged.

Just caught back up on the series and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I knew the story line would be repetitive, and I have no doubt part of this is producer error, but a lot of the comments being made are rubbing me the wrong way. It's sad because I like Cali, but I don't like the way it's looking. I feel like Abby Lee Miller should come in screaming, 'Everybody's replaceable,' and point at Eddie and Orby and remind them that, they too, are as replaceable as those athletes are. Hopefully Tyler is back wherever he felt he belonged.

Apropos Abby Lee Miller... ;)
(the tweet seems to be deleted but it stuck with me, which is why I googled it)
10689899_713602428726030_7775596724817245102_n.jpg

I'm also fed up with the repeating story lines. I watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (my guilty pleasure, don't judge me) and after 9 seasons I feel like they're still able to focus on new things every year. Yes, there's repeating themes- makeovers, cuts, learning the jumpsplit- but those are things mentioned in maybe one episode a season, not brought up every single episode. One season they had an episode devoted to their team bonding camp, another season had a healthy eating boot camp, another one had a bungee jumping exercise... Every season has something different.

DCC MTT is my guilty pleasure too - you are not alone ;).

Apropos Abby Lee Miller... ;)
(the tweet seems to be deleted but it stuck with me, which is why I googled it)
10689899_713602428726030_7775596724817245102_n.jpg

Interesting comment coming from Orby. I have no doubt that a lot of what I'm disliking is part of how it's edited given the countless stories of how amazing both he and Eddie are---but this season, like I said after watching the 'road to season 3' is screaming ALM/DM to me.

Maybe the rest of the episodes won't be so harsh. I expect comments like, 'I didn't expect everyone to last' coming from Eddie, not Orby...never, ever Orby.

Back