All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm first "episode" Ive watched in awhile. Didn't like a few of the things they said about Tyler. Or maybe it was the wording of some things but ya!

I was going to post something similar. I will continue to watch this show because I need a Cheer fix on the weekend. However - he is a minor...he was a paying customer of theirs...I think it is so disrespectful to exploit him the way they did. It's not our business about him not calling them or why he wanted to go back to Oklahoma. All we need to know is that he left for personal reasons and that's why we won't see him. Eddie says it's because he missed home and his friends, Orby said "I knew he couldn't hang" ... it irks me. The editing makes it seem as if they hold it against these people who make decisions that are better for their happiness and overall well being.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Well honestly, if the guy just packed his things and left without saying a word it doesn't say very much about him.

he's a younger guy who probably hasn't even held a job before. We all go through phases of learning etiquette especially when it comes to quitting things. I am going to take a jump and say he probably was nervous as all get out to let them know and just made a silly decision. It's not saying a lot about these coaches that they are willing to get on camera and rag on him.

I've said it numerous times last season, when they showed how the kids acted when someone left and now seeing how the coaches act when a kid leaves, I'll say it again... They don't have any problem at all recruiting kids from whatever program they find, but they clearly have a bad attitude when someone leaves them.
Smoed is good but they aren't the holy grail.
If a kid wants to leave because they are homesick or can't keep up then let them leave... How do you think their old program felt when they left....
I'm just not a big fan of the show anymore, it's repetitive and growing to be boring to watch for me.

I've said it numerous times last season, when they showed how the kids acted when someone left and now seeing how the coaches act when a kid leaves, I'll say it again... They don't have any problem at all recruiting kids from whatever program they find, but they clearly have a bad attitude when someone leaves them.
Smoed is good but they aren't the holy grail.
If a kid wants to leave because they are homesick or can't keep up then let them leave... How do you think their old program felt when they left....
I'm just not a big fan of the show anymore, it's repetitive and growing to be boring to watch for me.
Agree 100% & this is why kids should NOT be traveling across the country to go cheer at another gym! It's too much for them. they are too young to deal with this. As a parent i would NEVER let my child do that. And what ever happened to cheering at a gym in your area. I have wayy more respect for gyms that make their teams successful without having athletes fly in from all over the country.

Agree 100% & this is why kids should NOT be traveling across the country to go cheer at another gym! It's too much for them. they are too young to deal with this. As a parent i would NEVER let my child do that. And what ever happened to cheering at a gym in your area. I have wayy more respect for gyms that make their teams successful without having athletes fly in from all over the country.
I'm more part of the "to each their own" camp. Not something I think I would ever let one of my kids do however I can see the reasons why others do. I tend to question more why a kid goes from one winning program to another. And I also have a very strong appreciation for home grown athletes.

Last edited:
I'm more part of the "to each their own" camp. Not something I think I would ever let one of my kids do however I can see the reasons why others do. I tend to question more why a kid goes from one winning program to another. And I also have an very strong appreciation for home grown athletes.
I haven't had to cross the bridge of sending my cp away to a "better" program, but as of now and knowing my kid, the only way she would live across the country was if I came with her. I do wonder why parents & kids of big name and world winning programs, fly across the country for another big name,world winning program. Stingray,CEA and TG are all World winnning program, I just can't wrap my mind around it..

I personally would have a hard time letting my kids move across the country, but I am fortunate to have some great programs in my area. There are some extremely talented kids who do not have a competitive level 5 program within driving distance. I commend them and their families for going to a program that will give them the opportunity they deserve. There are other situations where the home life may be less than ideal, and a host family offers a far better environment than their own. My only concern is that I feel the gym owners have a responsibility to make sure these kids are being cared for properly by their host families.

I'd like to think that my CP would miss me if she went across the country, but I didn't even get a wave goodbye on her second day at a brand new school. Not that I'd let her do it---I'm pretty sure I'd lean on the 'hell to the no' side, unless we could work it where either her dad or I went with her. I just can't imagine allowing it, but my CP is so much younger so maybe I'll get it when she's older. I doubt it...but maybe.

From what I know about him I am willing to bet you are right. SMOED kids are leaving left and right. There is an old saying "you can only point so many fingers at people before there is no one left to point them at and you have to point it back at yourself". The SMOED coaches are quick to blame, but the fact they have to beg people to join their team constantly throughout the season speaks volumes. I know the athlete to be talented, hard working and a great kid. Regardless, though, adults have no business trash talking a kid on a web show. Respect level for Cali is at about zero right now.

It's like with repeated breakups or divorces.

Example: If this is your 5th divorce in 5 years, the common denominator is YOU.

I'd like to think that my CP would miss me if she went across the country, but I didn't even get a wave goodbye on her second day at a brand new school. Not that I'd let her do it---I'm pretty sure I'd lean on the 'hell to the no' side, unless we could work it where either her dad or I went with her. I just can't imagine allowing it, but my CP is so much younger so maybe I'll get it when she's older. I doubt it...but maybe.
Might come a time where you wish she'd go away for a bit, lol. #teenagedrama

Me too! My favorite parts are the finals(love seeing the solos and Kitty's critiques) and makeovers. Everyone loves a good makeover! And of course when they announce the team. I loved the season that they were debuting the new stadium and they used the jumbotron to announce it!

LOVE the make-overs! I love Kitty Carter critiques and the first couple of episodes where they pick who makes it into training camp. Wish they'd actually show better views of them dancing though - it's so hard to tell who is good and who isn't from the different angles and all the editing. Love the show though - I look forward to it every fall!

Latest posts

Back