All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That I don't doubt one bit :) I have two little girl's and I know I'm in for it.

Mine is 11, soon to be 12, and she goes from "mom - where are you, get here, I need you now!" to "please go away!" in a heartbeat. I treasure the moments when she needs me and I hope the "please go away stuff" is just temporary. I have an older son who has yet to act this way - he seems to always be okay w/ being seen w/ his mom even at times when I've been really worried I'd embarrass him. Maybe it's just a girl thing ;).

I'm biased because of the few times I have been coached by them, but I don't think they ever meant it like that. No matter if you fall etc they're encouraging. I can't picture them actually talking about him that way. AwesomenessTV always edits in a drama filled way. I do not like how they make them look bad just to "enhance" the drama.

Mine is 11, soon to be 12, and she goes from "mom - where are you, get here, I need you now!" to "please go away!" in a heartbeat. I treasure the moments when she needs me and I hope the "please go away stuff" is just temporary. I have an older son who has yet to act this way - he seems to always be okay w/ being seen w/ his mom even at times when I've been really worried I'd embarrass him. Maybe it's just a girl thing ;).

It may be a girl thing. She recently turned 6 and it's already, "I don't need your help mom," or "I got this," or "You can leave." Thankfully my baby is only 4 and she still likes me.

I moved away as an adult to cheer, and I still had that one Sunday two-a-day I spent in tears wanting to go home. It's not that you don't make new friends, but you're stuck in a mentally exhausting situation without your familiar support networks you can go home and cry/yell at. We all have those practices when you bust, half your hair gets ripped out, you can't hit a stunt and are told to aggressively throw yourself head first into the ground for a fun new pyramid and you think... nahhh I ain't doing it nothing is worth feeling like this, it's just cheerleading... but you moved across the country/world just for cheerleading... derp. Forever thankful for the coaches and teammates that changed my attitude and helped me realise how strong I could be.

So my respect level for Cali coaches and gym owners was zero yesterday. Looking at twitter today, it has gone to negative. Clearly something is amuck in SMOEDville, and bad enough that the athletes are spouting, but the coaches really should check themselves. No clue what the issue is - maybe they are trying to stir up more drama for their show, but they are making themselves look like a bunch of hypocritical idiots. They should remember that God sees all ;)

Last edited:
So my respect level for Cali coaches and gym owners was zero yesterday. Looking at twitter today, it has gone to negative. Clearly something is amuck in SMOEDville, and bad enough that the athletes are spouting, but the coaches really should check themselves. No clue what the issue is - maybe they are trying to stir up more drama for their show, but they are making themselves look like a bunch of hypocritical idiots. They should remember that God sees all ;)

Whoa - I don't follow any of them, but you have me curious now - are they upset about what was said about Tyler on the show?

I like smoed
But can't we go back to the days where everything was so much more simple, and people didn't obsess over smoed & think they knew everything about the team's athletes. We're all normal people here. I hope. Lol

Enjoy the good ol days. :) haha
Best 2nd place finish ever? I think yes!

i wont be the one who post it, but im completely dumbfounded by one of the tweets ive seen after the episode aired. im confused how they could manipulate one sentence that much. it came out of your mouth at least own up to it. i mean come on.....

Whoa - I don't follow any of them, but you have me curious now - are they upset about what was said about Tyler on the show?
I have no clue as to why they are upset. I am just seeing tweets from athletes and owner and coach calling out a program or programs (no specific one so I consider them subtweets) and am quite disgusted by it all. They clearly have no social media policy.

I don't follow any of the coaches, athletes or the owner and I've seen some things pop up on my feed and I'm pretty disappointed. I sure hope someone gets them in check soon. It's very clear to me now (not that it wasn't before) that SMOED is the common denominator and they seem to be lashing out in desperation. It seems like the louder the person is about how they've been wronged, the less true it turns out being. The bigger person is usually the quiet one who just goes about their business.

I have no clue as to why they are upset. I am just seeing tweets from athletes and owner and coach calling out a program or programs (no specific one so I consider them subtweets) and am quite disgusted by it all. They clearly have no social media policy.
What did the tweets say? I'm curious

Well I hope you're not judging our whole program by one team and their coaches.

It came through my twitter as retweets as well. It is pretty easy to search for Orby and Tannaz's twitters and easy to find the SMOED athlete's ones as well.

Well I hope you're not judging our whole program by one team and their coaches.
I'm trying not to, but your owner doesn't seem to be taking the high road either and has allowed all of this nonsense and athlete bashing to happen. I am disappointed. I very much respected Cali as a program, but they messed with kids that I know are good kids and that is on the program.

Latest posts

Back