All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But is his name Alberta, does he live in Vancouver?
So soon I'll be off to Albertaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I mean Vancouverrrrrr. *No- His Name is Alberta, He Lives in Vancouver*

My senior year of HS, my boyfriend was in basic training and then stationed about 12 hours away. People make it work. We did.
I mean, I understand if to start you're close and they're a year older before they move away...but it didn't sound like that. Or I'm just losing it. :D

So soon I'll be off to Albertaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I mean Vancouverrrrrr. *No- His Name is Alberta, He Lives in Vancouver*

I mean, I understand if to start you're close and they're a year older before they move away...but it didn't sound like that. Or I'm just losing it. :D
My girlfriend who lives in Vancouver. I love Avenue Q it's in my top 5 for musicals!

I saw somewhere that A.R. quit because she made Team USA. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I am sad because I love to watch her tumble.

I have no idea about the above rumor, but you can compete on team USA and an Allstar team at worlds unless Cali doesn't allow it. So why would you quit smoed?

I have no idea about the above rumor, but you can compete on team USA and an Allstar team at worlds unless Cali doesn't allow it. So why would you quit smoed?
For a hot second, I thought they were talking about gymnastics..then I realized this could also mean ICU.

Side note: Tramp and Tumbling worlds was this weekend!

For a hot second, I thought they were talking about gymnastics..then I realized this could also mean ICU.

Side note: Tramp and Tumbling worlds was this weekend!

Didn't realize who AR was at first. T&T team USA would make more sense. If so, good for her. I know last year she and the girl from CA/SOT (can't keep up with which gym she's at) competed in the age group worlds. I know neither of them competed last weekend, so I'm guessing the answer to my question is no - but are either of them eligible for the senior team yet?

Didn't realize who AR was at first. T&T team USA would make more sense. If so, good for her. I know last year she and the girl from CA/SOT (can't keep up with which gym she's at) competed in the age group worlds. I know neither of them competed last weekend, so I'm guessing the answer to my question is no - but are either of them eligible for the senior team yet?
I forget how old Toast is. 14? So no, then. Not sure of her birthday- but it's mentioned her goal was Rio, so I'm assuming she'd be eligible by then at least.

I forget how old Toast is. 14? So no, then. Not sure of her birthday- but it's mentioned her goal was Rio, so I'm assuming she'd be eligible by then at least.

Just creeped on twitter for a second and Hope is/was on claw6 making her 17 this year (WHAT!?!? I am ancient) I do believe angel is younger, though not by much.

Back