All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have much as I am on what you call disability in the US so it is very hard to say at this stage.
I am hoping to be able to come over to see him at at least one comp but the first priority for us is to keep him there not spending thousands on travel for ourselves ;) I will probably send his twin sister over before myself as they have never been separated for this long ever.

I hope you're able to make it over at some point to see him compete. I hope his sister is able to come too.

Last year I could give them the benefit of the doubt bc the people crossing from smoed to snipers were new to smoed. But tell me why someone who has 3 (maybe 4?) worlds rings is on an R5 team.
Because we had an injury. Maddi will probably be a back spot very soon. It made sense to fill the spot of a back spot while training another to be. I hope that answers your question.

Because we had an injury. Maddi will probably be a back spot very soon. It made sense to fill the spot of a back spot while training another to be. I hope that answers your question.

Whoa - Do you mean Maddie from Smoed is crossing over to Snipers to be a back spot on Snipers while she still flys on Smoed? Maddie as in the blonde flyer who is featured in pretty much every episode and marketing video of Cheerleaders - Jenee's former "twin"?

Back