All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw Dylan's dads posts about why he left and of course it's completely different then what this episode is making it seem like. There are always 2 sides to the story, and in this one they are polar opposites

when does one thing equate to everything? doesn't 1 = 1 and 1 != everything?
This is far from the first time she's gotten mad about something....very far from it, actually. If someone does anything less than give smoed their highest praises, she starts complaining.

Sorry but regardless of what team you're on, not everything is sunshine and roses and there are better ways to handle criticism.

I think it is ironic that the madder viewers get the more they watch. People are now eager to download the app.

I thought about it for a second and decided not to. I haven't watched this show in over a year and I'm not going to start now! I certainly don't need a front row seat to witness the hypocrisy first hand. We've all seen it play over and over and over again. I expected this to be no different.

Edited to add....I watched the Maddie talking about Jenee clip ..... That's been the extent of it.

I thought about it for a second and decided not to. I haven't watched this show in over a year and I'm not going to start now! I certainly don't need a front row seat to witness the hypocrisy first hand. We've all seen it play over and over and over again. I expected this to be no different.
I thought about it - but I haven't watched one episode - I read this thread (something brought me here, I can't remember, so I do read every once in awhile). I know this will sound different than I mean it to, but I feel like being a parent, I feel like I don't need to watch cheer drama that has nothing to do with me - I had my own at times, and that was enough.

What did Dylan leaving have to do with the Berkeley athlete's position on the team? I saw the comments but haven't watched the episode. Thank you.

What did Dylan leaving have to do with the Berkeley athlete's position on the team? I saw the comments but haven't watched the episode. Thank you.

It was portrayed as Dylan was a much stronger base than the boy they replaced him with, and since Jessica based Madi w/ him, now Jessica (who is a weak base) isn't strong enough and they needed to replace her w/ Cassidy. So Cassidy essentially had to take Jessica's spot because Dylan was making up for Jessica's shortcomings as base and now he's gone. Jessica was shown crying about how she was told Cassidy was filling in for her and she said "Dylan" in her tears - it was very dramatic.

This is just a theory I have, but they also showed a lot of footage of Madi falling (even w/ Cassidy basing) and all the other flyers hitting perfectly, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a foreshadowing that Madi's being taken out of the air will be somehow blamed on Dylan in a future episode.

If they don't win world's I guess it will be all Dylan's fault :rolleyes:. I guess Gabi told them sooner, but there certainly wasn't a "our whole team is doomed" type of reaction when she left like this was - just goes to show that a good base is much, much harder to replace than a flyer (even if that flyer is one of the best flyers in the world!).

Last edited:
Back