All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard that CJA was supposed to be part of Smoed's season 3 of Cheerleaders..sort of like an east coast/west coast perspective..which then would explain the original trailer...but then when Smoed pulled the plug it just became CJA...I don't know how true this is but I don't think there is any showdowns or rivalries going on. CJA is obviously new to the division and probably focused on being their personal best rather than focusing on any one team.

If I'm being totally honest I don't think Smoed will win at worlds. I reckon Brandon and a few others have been really working this year and there isn't much hype over a 4 peat. So I think team gunz have a real chance at worlds (cause I can't remember. What where the placings for NCA?)

If I'm being totally honest I don't think Smoed will win at worlds. I reckon Brandon and a few others have been really working this year and there isn't much hype over a 4 peat. So I think team gunz have a real chance at worlds (cause I can't remember. What where the placings for NCA?)

Yeah, honestly I don't think this year is Smoed's year :(

Brandon came 1st, Team Gunz came 7th and Smoed came 8th. I'm really looking forward to see how they play out the placings and the whole rivalry thing :enjoyshow:

And guys, THE COMMENTS SECTION HAS IMPROVED A LOT! THANK THE CHEER LORD :cheering:

it was clearly relevant. it was about the episode actually. it was even a fact not an opinion. 100% of posts technically arent "necessary". I'd like to know how was your down vote was though? not offended just think you need to grow up and not downvote anything you don't agree with.
WOW someone can't take criticism. I posted a vote, the last I checked this was a free country free forum. You posted your opinion and I responded. If you can't handle a single check, how are you going to handle life! So please don't tell me to grow up when you are obviously still in pre-K.

WOW someone can't take criticism. I posted a vote, the last I checked this was a free country free forum. You posted your opinion and I responded. If you can't handle a single check, how are you going to handle life! So please don't tell me to grow up when you are obviously still in pre-K.
She is actually one of the most mature, well spoken posters on the board. Yes, you are entitled to post whatever you choose to, and also entitled to give negative ratings, but as a rule, they are not well thought of by most posters, and when given tend to reflect poorly on the giver rather than the receiver.

She is actually one of the most mature, well spoken posters on the board. Yes, you are entitled to post whatever you choose to, and also entitled to give negative ratings, but as a rule, they are not well thought of by most posters, and when given tend to reflect poorly on the giver rather than the receiver.
Thank you for your response. Much noted:) My intent was not to disrespect, reflecting the reasoning of only a check. Like I initially stated it was just how I felt. Her response to me was unnecessary and should be reflected poorly on. A person should not be told to grow up, when nothing childish was done. This is a message board, we are all here for the "love of cheer"

Thank you for your response. Much noted:) My intent was not to disrespect, reflecting the reasoning of only a check. Like I initially stated it was just how I felt. Her response to me was unnecessary and should be reflected poorly on. A person should not be told to grow up, when nothing childish was done. This is a message board, we are all here for the "love of cheer"

We are watching a "show" that is touting a WIN...when the competed by themselves in a division. That is relevant to the discussion. It is silly to think otherwise. As for the negative ratings, they are used to downvote people who are acting childish, pushing personal agendas or posting vindictively on the boards. They are rarely used to disagree with some one. @Cheeranswers has spent a lot of time on the boards contributing to the community. We know that the rating means nothing, but it doesn't mean that she can't question it..

Just too add my two cents...Their "win" was being the grand champion of the competition. If I remember correctly, the only other level 5/6 teams there were also from CJA, however, I do not think they were celebrating a "win" in the literal sense since it is obvious no one else was in their division and they're not amateurs. They were celebrating hitting a 0 deduction routine for the first time a week before leaving for the most important competition of the season other than Worlds. As a parent/coach/athlete, we can relate that this type of personal victory is often much sweeter and more important than the number of teams you did or didn't compete against.

Definitely, not trying to diminish what they did at the comp. Most teams would kill for a NCA send off, via comp or practice , like that... And to be fair the show did focus mostly on hitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i wasn't trying to diminish it either. it wasn't even about CJA, i was interested in how HONESTLY awesomenessTV was portraying the win. what i posted was fact. I don't doubt that at least one of the athletes most likely mentioned that they didnt have competition, and awesomenessTV cut it out.

side note- took everything in me not to return the negative rating favor. but i guess that would be pretty pre K of me??

i wasn't trying to diminish it either. it wasn't even about CJA, i was interested in how HONESTLY awesomenessTV was portraying the win. what i posted was fact. I don't doubt that at least one of the athletes most likely mentioned that they didnt have competition, and awesomenessTV cut it out.

side note- took everything in me not to return the negative rating favor. but i guess that would be pretty pre K of me??
Fair to say, this is just a lack of communication. My apologies definitely not my intent to insult. Love the sport. I guess I'm just not that savvy to shimmies and checks.

Last edited:
Back