All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok the bulgarian training video in his favorite list was fascinating to me until I remembered this man wasn't watching with a coaches eyes. Sick

So strangely enough I was woken up this morning early with a frantic call from one of my cheerleaders moms. A man named Joshua Dean Van Engren is stalking young cheerleaders on facebook and contacted two of my athletes with inappropriate requests. A quick internet search of his screename revealed this guy is no joke. He's on vampire sex and fetish sites as often as he is on cheer sites. I'll be posting a thread about this in a minute. Look out for this guy! He's knowledgeable about competitions and we have yet to find a picture of him. His emails are [email protected] and another I don't feel comfortable posting here (it's too vulgar). We already contacted our local authorities and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

So strangely enough I was woken up this morning early with a frantic call from one of my cheerleaders moms. A man named Joshua Dean Van Engren is stalking young cheerleaders on facebook and contacted two of my athletes with inappropriate requests. A quick internet search of his screename revealed this guy is no joke. He's on vampire sex and fetish sites as often as he is on cheer sites. I'll be posting a thread about this in a minute. Look out for this guy! He's knowledgeable about competitions and we have yet to find a picture of him. His emails are [email protected] and another I don't feel comfortable posting here (it's too vulgar). We already contacted our local authorities and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
I can only imagine how terrifiying that must have been!

Blocked and reported! Disgusted by some of the pictures he posted and tagged himself in of some girls (especially the ones with Erica and where he specifically happened to tag himself...) Absolutely sickened by people like him. Thanks once again to @SharkDad for bringing this to our attention! Happy to say we don't have any mutual friends, and I'm friends with a bunch of CEA people!
AND rachel rolband. he has so many of her... poor girl, shes not even out of middle school yet. definitely reporting.

his "favorite athletes" are all senior elite girls, not to mention that its all the YOUNG ones (15 and under). so so so weird

the scariest part of all of this isn't only that old creepy men are enjoying young girls' images... it's that if they pay attention to the girl's posts or information at all they can come to any competition and snatch up any of the many young girls that walk around unaccompanied. that is terrifying.

Latest posts

Back