All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a little know restriction on Youtube that makes it so people cannot embed your videos. Just click on edit, and under Embedding select No, External Sites Cannot Embed This Video. It keeps stuff from ending up places it shouldn't be

There are no rules that I know of to put people on probation in any way. The main protection for any kids and parents is to ask around when seeking a coach/gym owner, or any business relationship with someone who is going to work near your child.

Send me specifics and I can look into what, if anything, can be done.

Nothing specific - But is there anything that can be done to REQUIRE a full BACKGROUND check on employees? I know a coach that has THREE open Court cases against him - for sexual harassment against minors (all via text messages) AND he is STILL coaching (in the same state as one of the accusations). Now if I wasnt so involved with this isolated incident - I could argue that since its open - he could be guilty OR innocent - but specifically I dont feel thats the case.

I understand that. But I don't believe background checks say anything about open court cases.

The best thing that people can do is ask you about it and pass on the information by word of mouth. The only thing to be careful is about any defamation accusations for something that is not proven. . .unfortunately there are lots of gray areas.

I understand that. But I don't believe background checks say anything about open court cases.

The best thing that people can do is ask you about it and pass on the information by word of mouth. The only thing to be careful is about any defamation accusations for something that is not proven. . .unfortunately there are lots of gray areas.

Youd know more then I would about what a background check entails. I just want little kid lovers out of our industry.

I can tell you that if I was the parent and knew about the texts, I would be letting others in on the information.

But I am NOT officially suggesting anyone else do the same.

And if I can go to Google and research open court cases - How come a Background Check cant?

Can, just not normally they scope of a background check. I am sure the information about an open case comes up, but I wouldn't think it can officially be used against you. Customers have the most power in most cases.

There is this man who sent me a message on YouTube about my daughters videos. He was asking me if I would let her do them in her coolest leotard so he can watch them.

That rubbed me the wrong way that you would message and ask that. So I went to his page and he personally has no videos but had favorite alot of young girls in leotards videos. Doing splits and what now. So I began to watch a couple and at the beginning of 1 girls video she said "we were sent a message to tell us to do this in our favorite leotard so this video is for you!"

It was 2 young girls doing like gymnastics stuff just for him. I was just a little grossed out he would troll around YouTube videos asking girls who are around 9 to do this.

I did write him a nasty little message back but he never replied. He has a bunch of subscribers and from their pic you can see there cheerleaders and gymnast.

Here is a link to his acct:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGymnasticsfan

Not sure if that worked!
But his name is MrGymnasticsFan
So you might can search him!

There is this man who sent me a message on YouTube about my daughters videos. He was asking me if I would let her do them in her coolest leotard so he can watch them.

That rubbed me the wrong way that you would message and ask that. So I went to his page and he personally has no videos but had favorite alot of young girls in leotards videos. Doing splits and what now. So I began to watch a couple and at the beginning of 1 girls video she said "we were sent a message to tell us to do this in our favorite leotard so this video is for you!"

It was 2 young girls doing like gymnastics stuff just for him. I was just a little grossed out he would troll around YouTube videos asking girls who are around 9 to do this.

I did write him a nasty little message back but he never replied. He has a bunch of subscribers and from their pic you can see there cheerleaders and gymnast.

Not sure if that worked!
The thing that really creeps me out is that it seems like the ones who are self-submitted are probably young kids (who shouldn't be allowed on youtube alone in the first place!) and who obviously can't see where somebody would go with that (not like I'd want them to know, ick). Creeps me out too, because they can easily pretend to be any age!

Not sure if that worked!

About Me:
hello i am 12 i love gymnastics so much i also play guitar and swim .
hah yeah okay i'm SURE you're 12..
things like this creep me out especially how young kids are so willing to do whatever a stranger asks them to

About Me:
hello i am 12 i love gymnastics so much i also play guitar and swim .
hah yeah okay i'm SURE you're 12..
things like this creep me out especially how young kids are so willing to do whatever a stranger asks them to

Lol I know I read the same thing! First of all my daughter is 6, and at the beginning of most of my daughters videos my daughter says "hi my name is jaylen and I'm six ( or five years) old and im going to be doing.... Blah blah blah"

He wrote me and said can u please have your daughter make one and do it for me in her favorite leotard. If you were 12 I think you would not be asking for a 5 or 6 yr old do nothing for you in a leotard.

He spells pretty good for a 12 year old. Not that 12 year olds can't spell but they usually have a few larger words with a letter or so wrong. Not to mention that message was sent to me in the late hours of the night like 2AM several months ago where any 12 year old should be asleep since it was school time.

It really just creeped me out... And to see the types of things he placing under "favorites" it is disturbing. Even if her were a 12 year old boy. The only way you would be 12 year boy and a fan of gymnastics would probably be if you were one. Then if that was the case you would probably have a cool video of yourself to show off. It also wouldn't matter to you if they were in a leotard, you would be happy just with skill of the gymnast thereself!

Lol I know I read the same thing! First of all my daughter is 6, and at the beginning of most of my daughters videos my daughter says "hi my name is jaylen and I'm six ( or five years) old and im going to be doing.... Blah blah blah"

He wrote me and said can u please have your daughter make one and do it for me in her favorite leotard. If you were 12 I think you would not be asking for a 5 or 6 yr old do nothing for you in a leotard.

He spells pretty good for a 12 year old. Not that 12 year olds can't spell but they usually have a few larger words with a letter or so wrong. Not to mention that message was sent to me in the late hours of the night like 2AM several months ago where any 12 year old should be asleep since it was school time.

It really just creeped me out... And to see the types of things he placing under "favorites" it is disturbing. Even if her were a 12 year old boy. The only way you would be 12 year boy and a fan of gymnastics would probably be if you were one. Then if that was the case you would probably have a cool video of yourself to show off. It also wouldn't matter to you if they were in a leotard, you would be happy just with skill of the gymnast thereself!
I think it's the 'favorite leotard' bit that creeps me out the most..like he's trying to create some extra-weird personal connection by them wearing their favorite leo for the video. And he messages that he will only favorite videos if they're wearing leos, shorts, or the gym pants. It's just wicked weird..even if it IS a 12 year old. And these young kids don't know any better (another reason parents shouldn't use the internet to babysit their kids).

Back