All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a few people I'm following, but who else can I follow on twitter? I'm getting ready to leave for the day and want them all on my following list so I can search from my phone, if possible.

Can you list the names of people that are tweeting. I'm following Sierra.

You just enter in the information it asks you to put it, like your name (which will be displayed on your page, so you can use just a first name or whatever you want), and then your username can be whatever you want it to be, whether it be your board name or whatever else you'd like. And of course you then make a password and put your email in.

Oh & personally I'd uncheck the box at the bottom of the page unless you want to be annoyed with emails from Twitter.

Done... I'm on the "What's happening?" page now.

(and I would PM you but I'm guessing others will want to follow your instructions too =)

ms2togo I'm on twitter, same name I have on here. Click on Find People at the top and you can search for my name and click request to follow or something along those lines.

I'm following Dex (it's his BDAY!!!), Justin, Chrissy, Sierra, and Brandon. I can give people names if they don't have them to follow already.

If anyone needs help, I'm sure you could PM either me or KJ & we could help you out. :hello:

Believe me, if I can explain the internet to my computer challenged mother, I can probably help you if you're having trouble. :lol!:

Back