All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA had a mistake and Panthers and WCSS both didnt...thats how it goes sometimes

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It's by God's grace! Thank you, Jesus!

Reminder: Last year everyone said the same thing about F5 vs SS. That F5 hit and SS did not. It is what it is.

Good job, Ladies!

CEA had a mistake and Panthers and WCSS both didnt...thats how it goes sometimes

It's by God's grace! Thank you, Jesus!

Reminder: Last year everyone said the same thing about F5 vs SS. That F5 hit and SS did not. It is what it is.

Good job, Ladies!

What an exciting day....Im really ecstatic. Im really loovviingg the Panthers "shocker" and Tsunami of course too. HUGE congrats to SE...do it again tomorrow :)

marlins completely deserves that 4th place if not higher. they hit their routine pretty dang solid from what i see on the VOD. i am so impressed with how far they have come.

now the rest of the placements i can't comment on because i have not seen the videos for the others teams. so i think it is really hard to completely agree/understand the placements without seeing the routines.

exacly, im happy for marlins. and we all have our opinions, but it is what it is! its all up to the judges.

are they really that behind that there is no update on how Tribe Cheifs did when they were suppose to go on at like 3:55

Back