All-Star Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

technically the title is CHEERlebrities. so im sure it was more of a unique spin on the word, or something of that nature, if she is capitalizing only the cheer part. regardless im still hoping she puts out the whole thing on youtube or vimeo at some point.

The word 'cheerlebrity' does tend to make me throw up in my mouth a little bit, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to seeing what the video maker has come up with.

I remember her filming the 2012/2013 team but all her clips seem to be of the 2013/2014 team. Does anyone know which season she'll be showing?

I remember her filming the 2012/2013 team but all her clips seem to be of the 2013/2014 team. Does anyone know which season she'll be showing?
maybe its a cumulation of both years? Showing the progress and the fab 5's last year. Thats what it looks like from the teasers posted on instagram.

The film makers twitter name for the film is- Senior Elite Movie : A documentary currently in production on the all-star cheer team, Senior Elite, from North Carolina

So maybe she already changed the name?

5e3a7d36597e4aea95de279b8e1f13b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back