All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ultimate Athletics is bringing all cheer teams from both locations (including our 3 special needs teams) except Tiny to Cheersport this year.

Yes, every team competes both days. It goes VERY late Sunday (like awards running after 11), but usually the last divisions to compete are senior 4s and sometimes 4.2s. Junior 2's would probably be nowhere near that time.
yes every team competes saturday and sunday. Performance times vary! your best bet is fo keep checking cheersport.net for the block schedule/awards schedule before making final travel arrangements
Every team competes two days. On Sunday, it honestly depends on your sisters division because they have like 10 different junior 2 divisions. A couple years ago I was on a junior 2, and we had awards about 7:00pm I believe. If I was you, I would stay over Sunday night. Don't risk missing your flight. I doubt your team would have practice Monday. We normally flew home Monday as well when we went.
Thank you all! Sorry I'm responding so long after asking. I've been out of town at a Beta convention (ew), and haven't really thought about it. I think we'll end up coming home Monday. No reason to push our luck, plus we may want to stay and watch some upper level teams for fun. I can't wait!

Thank you all! Sorry I'm responding so long after asking. I've been out of town at a Beta convention (ew), and haven't really thought about it. I think we'll end up coming home Monday. No reason to push our luck, plus we may want to stay and watch some upper level teams for fun. I can't wait!
Unless they make big scheduling changes (which they might after seeing their announcement promising shorter days for everyone) They usually plan their Worlds divisions for the middle of the day. Unfortunately overlapping on several stages to help with crowd control. It sucks having to pick which ones you want to see, but over the two day span you can usually make every performance you want if you plan ahead. (And develop a good, strong, people-swerving power walk)

Yes R5 awards were around 11 last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was scheduled for that. It started way later than that. We did not leave the arena until after 1am easy. Didn't get back to hotel till around 145am. And that was not because we were hanging around taking pics. My feet still hurt from that weekend.

I really hope it isn't that late this year because I compete in the Large Senior 4 and crossover to a Small Junior Coed 5 team!

I just checked the competition schedule for State Cheer & Dance and they are listed as Senior Restricted again...... I was sooooo looking forward to them competing in the Small Senior division this season. :(

:( Maybe next year. I'd love to see a TG team in Small Coed; their creativity is so much fun to watch, so I'd love to see what they'd come up with for a smaller team.

One of our coaches is leaving this month to be on OO5 and it was my daughters favorite coach but when she found out he was going she was happy and excited and sad at the same time!
My daughter told me previously that they are her friends and want to see her so she better not compete when they do. Lol

When we found out her coach was leaving I told him good now I can just bring her to you and you can supervise her all day now that I actually know someone on the team.

This was her post the day she found out lol
Instagram

Omg I just watched the video, please excuse her full. That was like the second day she got it by herself and she wanted him to do it with her!
your daughter is too cute! haha

Large Senior 3
Large Junior 4
not sure on the others yet...

I haven't read this whole thread so sorry if someone already posted this, but from Ventura I believe Lady OGs are going. They're small Jr 3. New team for us this year. :)

My younger sister is going! She is on Pittsburgh Poison's small coed hip hop! I know they aren't cheer BUT if you some down time definitely go watch some poison hip hop they are veryyyy entertaining! According to my sister poison is bringing

Large Coed Hip Hop
Small Coed Hip Hop
Small All Girl Hip Hop
Large All Girl Hip Hop
Junior Hip Hop
Youth Hip Hop
Mini Hip Hop
Tiny Hip Hop (honestly cutest thing I have EVER seen)
Youth 1
Youth 2
Junior 4
Senior 2

The gym I coach at isn't attending :( or else I would make it a point to get away from school to go watch everyone!

Back