All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes (i just looked it up).... that would explain why they are the only team going from plano. didnt think of that before.
Panthers aren't part of the Triple Crown Championship though. The Senior division is the featured(the winner gets to donate proceeds to their charity of choice) division this season and Panthers isn't one of the teams, they are not planning on attending UCA.

Anyone know 1) if there is a livestream for cheersport (and if there is, is it any good or is it ridiculous like CheerLive); and 2) how quickly the videos get uploaded to the dartfishtv thing? Basically should I buy a subscription somewhere, or just wait for youtube?

Anyone know 1) if there is a livestream for cheersport (and if there is, is it any good or is it ridiculous like CheerLive); and 2) how quickly the videos get uploaded to the dartfishtv thing? Basically should I buy a subscription somewhere, or just wait for youtube?

It's not live, but for $20 you get access for an entire year. I get it every year so the family back home can watch cp, and she can watch her team and whoever she wants for a year [emoji4]

Videos are uploaded fairly soon and quality was always good. I'd recommend it [emoji4]

Yes, I meant to include the fact that this year is an exception. I'm guessing their coaches thought it would be a great competition to attend since it's not often that they get to compete with the other large senior teams. Think about it this way, other than Panthers, the other 4 highly contested large senior teams are along the East coast. It would be a waste for Panthers to wait until NCA to compete, at least at Cheersport their coaches will know where their routine stands amongst the 5 powerhouse teams.

Panthers will be attending Cheersport.

Good question. I have never figured out what the number is for a split at Cheersport!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got a chance to add this in, but Carolina Spirit is going to be there :) sad they decided to go after I graduated though :(

If things are the same as they were the past few years: there is no livestream, "just" dartfish.

Cheersport is REALLY good to get things taken down from youtube. So if there are any particular teams you want to see, I'd buy the subscription. Usually the first few teams that go on take about 2 hours to be uploaded, but then you can't watch as fast as there are new videos. The quality these past years has always been amazing. And if there are any videos missing, they are usually good at uploading them as quick as possible.
Speaking from own experience: I'd definitely recommend buying dartfish.

Since this is our first year going to the competition.... How long do you think it takes to get from say floor B1 to B4? I want to watch all the senior 5 teams but they are during the same time as Y4 :)

Depends on the time of day and the crowd, but it can be done in a couple of minutes because all of those floors are immediately beside one another. The issue isn't getting to the floor but being able to see anything because those venues will be PACKED and even if you get there, you might not be able to see a thing.

The stages are in a line in one big room with dividers between them to make separate halls, but they're all open/connected at the back so walking from one to the other doesn't take long. Even with fighting the crowd, I would think no more than 5 minutes from one end all the way to the other.

ETA: @driverto6 beat me to it! And I agree, it's the crowd watching that'll be your issue.

Back