All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Lightning is going on right now with music they just got today... [emoji15]
ETA 1 bobble, 1 SF in pyramid. I like their music!

Last edited:
Will updates be posted in this thread or is there a Cheersport Updates 2015 thread that I missed?

i love ssx, and maybe it was just a bad night for them but the whole left side of that dance was just completely dead. in general i dont think their dance does anything for them.

Our y1 is super cute and fierce but they are probably all mini aged but 1 or 2.

Funny story at NCA Classic this season they didn't realize that because they weren't called for the other placements that they placed first. Like when second was announced they had not figured out that they would be first ...
0bb8209582fd3f81c253e367fadc8736.jpg

This was a pic someone snapped! Lol they actually were called for HighPoint and best jumps so they were beyond thrilled to get so many awards. They are my favorite because they have the cutest kids and cutest boys

3ce087c1527b17e04e623a9fa36b9212.jpg

Ok
Sorry I will not hijack this thread but they are most favorite team besides Jaylens!
Met these little ones with Lexi back at ACP warm ups they are adorable! And very talented for their young age

@TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret who managed to get coaching credentials? I'm impressed!
LOL!!! I'm a "Band Manager" read Team Mom for the Heartbreakers (Y4). We are pretty much in charge of logistics for the athletes during competitions except when we deliver them to our coaches during warm ups. Sometimes the coaches will come collect them in the meet room. The pass allows us to get them where they need to be.

I've bought the dartfish.tv videos/stream thing but I can't find where to click to get to the live stream. Has anyone started watching this morning that can tell me where it is?

I've bought the dartfish.tv videos/stream thing but I can't find where to click to get to the live stream. Has anyone started watching this morning that can tell me where it is?
There is no live stream for Cheersport, it's just VOD, the videos come up pretty quickly after the teams go though.

If anyone gets to see Cali Lady OGs J3, can you please tell me how they did?

Back