All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can we underline the teams that are in 1st place in the bid list? i think they will be awarded bids first.
i'll go through and pick them out. it won't let me edit the post though. will the small senior 5 and small limited be awarded separately? or do they all end up in the same division in the end?

passion competes at 8:48... so excited to see them live for the first time. I choreographed their new routine they will debut in ATL
black ice at 9:48

ok thank u so much and which u guys the best of luck..and that means if they peform that leate the resullts wont be up till another hour or 2

I think last year each senior division winner (2 for small sr and 2 for small limited) got a paid bid and then at larges went after that.

Has ICE inspire? i know they had a bid as ICC, but i thought since they changed divisions they don't anymore. I just went off what's posted in the wiki, and I didn't see any ICE bids awarded, but like i definitely could have missed someone. It's a lot of names and numbers i was looking at...

ohh well yea i think they did get a pid when they were ICC but idont know if they can still keep it.

last time i was told, none of them have bids b/c of the gym/coach change and new additions to each team. If they had any bids, they were given up!

Large Limited - Stingray Allstars 431.2 (0)
Semi Limited - ACE Warriors 425.6 (3)
Small Sr 1 - Cheer Command 427.4 (0) (already has at large)
Small sr 2 - Stingray Allstars 443.7 (2)
Small Limited 1 - ICE Lightning 436 (3) (do they have a bid?)
Small Limited 2 - University Cheer Air Force One 428.1 (2) (has at large)
Unlimited - CEA 438.6 (3) (already has a paid)

are they awarding paid to International teams? if so...
IOC5 - ECE 423.4 (1) (already has at large)
IO5 - Rockstar Killers 422.5 (3)
IOC6 - University of Western Ontario 368.5 (3) --can they get a bid at this competition since they're from canada?

i'm not sure how many of them will get the paid bids, just looking at scores. but I don't really know how they're awarding them.

Um, to me this whole scoring systems seems a bit screwy.... actually it seems very screwy.... teams that should have placed alot higher placed alot loewr, and teams with alot of layouts placed alot higher than expected.... i disagree so far with elements of Semi-limited, Small limited 1, Large all girl, and International coed 5.....

Back