All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally LOVE the new layout!!!
You can get your alerts by hitting alert button then scrolling down.

LOVE THIS NEW LOOK!!
This is not an issue with the layout. Entire web pages are missing, including the main page. And there is an error message on attempt to log out.

This is not an issue with the layout. Entire web pages are missing, including the main page.

It is supposed to be mobile based only (it only turns on when using your phone or maybe iPad). I may have to turn it back off.

It is supposed to be mobile based only (it only turns on when using your phone or maybe iPad). I may have to turn it back off.
kingston....That's what it looks like - linear layout for easy reading on mobile devices. You are probably right. Just FYI - when Acedad suggested we try a different layout option, none of those worked. 2 took me to the same layout, one failed.

kingston....That's what it looks like - linear layout for easy reading on mobile devices. You are probably right. Just FYI - when Acedad suggested we try a different layout option, none of those worked. 2 took me to the same layout, one failed.

Ok. It is disabled for now. I will work on it after NCA. Was hoping to sneak it into activity for the big weekend but I guess its just not ready.

OK, it's part way back. Avatars are showing again. Still no main page.

To address orange. Yesterday they had a 147 with 3 deductions. If they had a perfect routine, the likely hood of them getting a perfect score or at least a 149 is very high. No one was close enough to beat their score after that, there was no way anyone could've come close.
Rays Green got 3 points in deductions yesterday also and got a 147.4 highest score of the day.

Back