All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange is amazing team. But today dropped 2 stunts, dropped both sides of pyramid and lost 1 point from score yesterday. Teams behind them that were trailing by less than 5 points didn't pass them with cleaner routines. I think whole stadium and orange knows they got special treatment. They are great team just not this weekend.
I dont think they got special treatment. Like you said they won because they are the cleanest,

This thread is killing me. Orange may have had many, many deductions today, but I think everyone is forgetting the parts of the scoresheets where they were still SLAYING everyone. For starters, jumps. Anyone want to try and tell me one team that is out jumping them?...Anyone...?? Standing and Running tumbling, sure there are people that can come close, but good luck finding a team that is close to them on running execution. Jesus, it's breathtaking.
Let alone the transitions/formations/dance. Those are points that they're just raking in, because other teams haven't taken the time to clean all of that stuff up.
So for everyone whining about Orange winning...Step up your game, because Orange is one of the few teams that has taken the time to perfect everything in their routine, not just the building points- and they always have.

Did anyone record Greensboro Allstars Diamond Elite, Small Senior. They're a local team and I heard they did well. They were 4th in their division.

Don't think this has been mentioned but the scores on the Cheersport site arent day 2 scores. They are the total after both days were combined. It is completely possible for cheer commands days two score to be higher than oranges. BUT they made mistakes yesterday. It goes both ways...

Back