All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still showing the first 7 episodes of the season on the app. Not sure if it is different from TV or not. I have only been using the app since it's how I watched the first 8 episodes 2 weeks ago, and now I'm just waiting for new ones still.....sadly...haha

When the uploaded the episodes on Freeforms website, they stated from the beginning that they would delete them before they aired on TV. Not sure why, but i'm assuming to make people watch the show on actual TV? Or at least just get more views by having both?

ETA: Meant to reply to your post, @livewithnoregrets

I briefly turned it on Monday night and wasn't impressed, at least with that episode. I didn't see any actual cheerleading....it was girls getting hair done (for prom, I think...it wasn't cheer hair) and shopping for dresses? Oh, and a girl talking with her boyfriend? Did I just catch it on a bum night?

I know this may come off as mean, but with the multitude of flyers in Cheer World, hmm, you mean L.A., a retired cheerleader, was the only person they could beg to be on the team at the last minute...What happened to all those that tryout and wanted to be on this team?

I've seen about 5 episodes and I actually love this show. Those twins really make me laugh and that Dani girl is just such a sweetheart. Coach Ali seems great too! Seems to be portraying cheer pretty accurately too.

I know this may come off as mean, but with the multitude of flyers in Cheer World, hmm, you mean L.A., a retired cheerleader, was the only person they could beg to be on the team at the last minute...What happened to all those that tryout and wanted to be on this team?
i want to imagine that they asked her because the coach had a history with her and knew what she was capable of, compared to brining in someone complete new.
i mean smoed did it a few times with kassidy so it does kinda make sense.

Last edited:

I was a little shocked too based on the fact that LA had a lot of other things going on in her life. But, I also know that she needed to learn it in a short time, so maybe that was part of it? Either way it was a little strange, but there could be a lot of footage about the situation that sadly never made it off of the editing room floor so to speak....

Anyone wonder why Dani being the 3rd roommate was such a big story line

Then it seems as though she never moved in?

There's also so bad editing that drove me nuts but other than that it's a nice show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got to see episode 8 online! Yay...

Hope episode 9 doesn't take that long.

Anyone wonder why Dani being the 3rd roommate was such a big story line

Then it seems as though she never moved in?

There's also so bad editing that drove me nuts but other than that it's a nice show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!! Thank you! Like, she never moved in after all that drama and talk and story about how clean they were and all this. It was weird....... There are for sure a lot of things that could make this a LOT better, but the fact that unlike shows about SMOED and Ice Queens it's a full length show on real TV to help people that don't know as much about cheer makes me super happy all the same!

The Ice Queens series kind of fizzled out, didn't it? I think the last episode put out was from an ATC competition, it definitely didn't cover the whole season anyway.

Yup. Exactly! The first season they tried a few years ago did the same thing. I was super bummed, since I know athletes from VAS and was at ATC and then again at Sea to Sky, and the show didn't even last long enough to make it past ATC. And I know the filming crew was there, since I saw them at Sea to Sky and everything. I don't know if since they didn't have the best run at Worlds that they just gave up on the show or what. But I was super bummed for sure....

episode 8 is uploading. to be consistent, itll be posted to the other video thread, since that's where all the other videos are at, since i didn't see this thread when i posted the first several episodes.

I know the guy filming had some other projects he was working on, and he was also coaching a high school team at the same time. It may have been a time issue instead.
But at least we have Cheersquad to make up for that!

And thank goodness for that! It was one thing for him to stop filming once when he was doing it for school and all that...but to do it a second time was super not cool! I was pretty mad when it stopped way before things even got good. Their routine by the end of the season was so much more amazing!

Anyways.....I'm also thankful for Cheersquad! I just hope it stays online once it is all done. I can only watch the Twinkles documentary so many times in one week before my cat starts really judging me.......

Back