All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have one question....why does the coach have the same sports bra and white shirt in every episode and same blue shirt in question part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one question....why does the coach have the same sports bra and white shirt in every episode and same blue shirt in question part?

Well usually the interviews are done after filming so they could have all been done on the same day.

A lot of reality shows also pre-screen wardrobe choices and dictate what you can wear on camera, so there's a good chance the producers had some say as well. Much of the on camera interviews are all done at the same time and then edited in to each episode, which would explain that outfit

Oh my goodness! I binge-watched the series yesterday and was thinking the same exact thing!

Last edited:
I did enjoy watching the series though, but should of interviewed all the athletes at some point.

I feel like they had the coach wear the same thing all the time and same with the girls so they could edit parts from different parts of the season to make it work for the show. I have seen shows do that before as well. Use the same clip a few times when it works with the story line they are making and all that.

Speaking of bad editing. At one point during the Worlds finals performance they cut to CSP cheering passionately at the front of the mat

I mean that could have happened.....but more than likely it was during Cougars performance

(And also she's later gone from the front)

Speaking of bad editing. At one point during the Worlds finals performance they cut to CSP cheering passionately at the front of the mat

I mean that could have happened.....but more than likely it was during Cougars performance

(And also she's later gone from the front)

i thought that was her..............

Back