All-Star Choreographers Going Above and Beyond

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love ray jasper! i've worked with choreographers before who just give you the routine and that's it. but he really gets to know you and know your name and he remembers it when he comes back the next year. it makes me so happy when a choreographer actually tries to get to know you. he is really close with our gym and he will get our team shirts and support us at competition and follow us through warm-ups... he's the best! :)

This year my team (sr 2) and jr coed 5 used Demo from Ultimate Athletics for our dances. He's great! Fieeerce dances YES! He was here for a weekend and he coached our jr coed 5 other than learning out the dance.

Last year my gym used Demo and also Neda from Cali. 07-08 Gerald Ladner from Cheer Athletics. Before that I don't remember :)

I try to stay in touch with my teams as much as I can. I use facebook, youtube, and call when it's beyond the limits of texting. I try to fix things from video as much as I can when the routines change. When it's possible I travel mid-season to do clean ups and rearranging based on the score sheets they have gotten by that point.

I'm definitely cheer stalking tonight on the boards. I love Tsunami choreographers. We definitely have stepped it up over the years and keep getting better and better and better. This year our guys are AHHHMAZING <3 <3 <3

this year our choreographers name was matt and on choreo weekends we have a team sleepover at the gym with the coaches and we asked him to come and he did and was so much fun! he got into all the games and was fun to hang with. he even stayed up and talked the entire night with me and some other girls. we had so many laughs that night! he also comes back to visit us and see how we are doing!

Wes Hayley went above and beyond helping out Dynasty before worlds last year. He actually stepped in and helped coach them towards the end of the season. And since he lives in Illinois and is good friends with the coaches and owners, he pops in the gym from time to time and changes things. Like today he helped set a stunting formation for my team.

Brandon from Cheer Athletics was great. He was very positive and motivating! He has already come back to check on the team and give us a few pointers.

The coaches at OK Twisters did our routine choreo and a coach from T&S did our dance. The choreo was great, but all of the music OK Twisters gave us was recycled.
And all the music we got this year that they used for their teams last year was also given to HS teams in the area, just a word of warning:)

Back