OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got the Bailey Bow (not the tall ones though) ones last year! Plus they're my favorite color, orange (although they are kind more of a coral), and were at the Ugg Outlet so they were on sale!
Me too, (the short black ones) and I didn't start getting compliments on them till this year bc I guess no one saw the Bailey bow uggs last year or something. Lol.
Not really related, but has anyone ever had any of the knit uggs and can tell me how comfortable/durable they are? I've had my eye on some gray ones for like 2 years.

I have a question for you all.

If you see an infinity knot design on jewelry, do you associate it with cheer? I am thinking of something with the design for coach gifts, but I am not sure if others associate it, or if I am the only one who has been brainwashed ;) Feel free to say if it is cheesy :)

I need help.

No, I got my sister an infinity bracelet as a bridesmaid gift and she has no cheer affiliation. Nor did I think of cheer when I got it for her.

So living in NC now I'm thinking about asking for some winter shoes. Does anyone have duck boots? I really like the Bean Boots from LL Bean. Anyone have opinions on them one way or the other?

Bean Boots are the way, the truth, and the life. (Disclaimer: I'm a Mainer.)

Just don't wear them on a wet escalator. There may or may not be security footage of me taking a digger outside of the Pentagon metro station.

And I would order them big enough to fit a nice pair of socks. Hope this helps!

I have a question for you all.

If you see an infinity knot design on jewelry, do you associate it with cheer? I am thinking of something with the design for coach gifts, but I am not sure if others associate it, or if I am the only one who has been brainwashed ;) Feel free to say if it is cheesy :)

I need help.

I ALWAYS think of Nfinity/cheer when I see infinity designs on jewelry, especially just the simple Nfinity design (which is kind of sad, completely brainwashed). I don't think infinity jewelry is cheesy at all, if I was a coach I would love some kind of simple jewelry that incorporated the design.

Looking at my ugly 4 year old uggs today made me realize how desperately I need new ones.... So I went on the website and GAHHH the ones I'm obsessed with (bailey bow tall) are $250. The other items on my list I know I'm getting for Christmas so I could ask for new uggs for my birthday but I feel bad asking for $250 shoes. I got my current ones on super sale for 50% off so it's hard to look at that price and be like "oh yeah sounds great" why must uggs be so comfortable and SO EXPENSIVE
I have the Bailey bows! I love them so much but I don't get to wear them much since it doesn't really get that cold here but I wear them when I can!

My mom informed me yesterday that she wants to get my husband and I a joint gift. So I guess I don't need to send her the link to my Amazon wishlist.

We don't really need anything, but we told her we wouldn't mind a new dishwasher. So exciting.

Looking at my ugly 4 year old uggs today made me realize how desperately I need new ones.... So I went on the website and GAHHH the ones I'm obsessed with (bailey bow tall) are $250. The other items on my list I know I'm getting for Christmas so I could ask for new uggs for my birthday but I feel bad asking for $250 shoes. I got my current ones on super sale for 50% off so it's hard to look at that price and be like "oh yeah sounds great" why must uggs be so comfortable and SO EXPENSIVE
My mom got me burgundy bailey bows last Christmas for 150 at Zappos!

AHHH so I saw the cutest idea for my bf for xmas. Going to get a little basket and then 12 presents for the 12 days of xmas and each will have a clue on it! Going to be small stuff from like the dollar store but good stuff that he can use. Going to do that on top of the other stuff he's going to get for xmas day :) I may do the same for my mom.

Back