OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I usually try to keep a list on my phone of things the kids might like (so at least some of the gifts can be a surprise), but this year I just don't have much. A few stocking stuffer type things and the big gift is all I've come up with, so hopefully I'll get some ideas here!

CP 16 wants a DSLR camera, so she'll be getting that.

Non-CP 18 says he doesn't want anything. In his words, "I'm not much of a wanter - I'm more of a go-getter." So, we're getting him a GoPro. I think it'll be a good surprise and will be something he'll enjoy.

I'm asking for the naked 1 palette and Nike pro leggings. We are having a small Christmas bc we're going to visit family in New England for Christmas, which is basically our gift, but my mom said she wants to get a 6 for herself and for me and give her phone and my current phone to my brothers.
(I realize that doesn't sound like a small Christmas but to clarify my birthday is 3 days before Christmas so I don't really make separate lists.) I'm 17 but will be 18 on my birthday.
December 22nd?! Me too!!! Except I'll be turning 23, what an unremarkable age.

My Mum has already decided to buy me a watch to replace the one she bought me for my 18th because some stones have come off it and it upsets her.

For Christmas I'll be asking for small gifts like some pjs and workout gear... And a grocery gift card because living in London is expensive :(

I'm 19 and a broke college kid (even though I live at home :rolleyes:) so of course I have a list this year!

-Naked 2 Palate
-FSU gear
-Gas gift cards
-Tuition
-Stuff for my apartment next fall
-One months car payment (so I can afford to give gifts this christmas)

ETA: I also forgot funds for my study abroad trip Summer 2016 ;)

The school I applied early action to sends admission decisions two days before Christmas, so all I really want is good news from them. I like planning out and giving gifts more than getting them, so I never really ask for much. This year I just told my family I'd like some target/ikea gift cards so I'm not paying for all my dorm stuff out of pocket when it comes time to go shopping for that. I'm also asking for a mani/pedi for me and my best friend, as this will be the first time I'm seeing her since April.

I told my mom that the only thing I really wanted was the ring my boyfriend got me for my birthday that I lost after two weeks... I've been trying to save up throughout the semester to buy it back but things kept coming up.

Also ikea/target gift cards for my apartment for next year

I love Christmas shopping. I was in TJ Maxx yesterday and if I wasn't between pay checks I probably would have gotten all of my shopping done real fast lol.

I want:
Cheetah Nike frees
Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash
Boots
Keyboard for my iPad
VS yogas and hoodies
Maybe some art/candles for my apt next year

This is all stuff I use/wear everyday so it's pretty practical for once lol

December 22nd?! Me too!!! Except I'll be turning 23, what an unremarkable age.

My Mum has already decided to buy me a watch to replace the one she bought me for my 18th because some stones have come off it and it upsets her.

For Christmas I'll be asking for small gifts like some pjs and workout gear... And a grocery gift card because living in London is expensive :(
Yes! Birthday twins :)

Too Faced Chocolate Bar pallette
EL DW Foundation
Sigma brushes
VS Clothes
Combat boots
Stereo for my car
Coach crossbody bag
Gift cards

I'm 21 and all I want are clothes lol

ETA: if you like DIY christmas gifts, there are SO many diys with mason jars like chirstmas cookies, snowglobes, spa in a jar and I found 2 "mason jars" (off brand but who cares!) in a set for $3 at target!!!!!! STEAL!!!

I like this link -
Link up YOUR holiday mason jar creations! - * THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE (DIY, Home Decor, Crafts, Farmhouse)

All I can think of is maybe a Kate Spade purse and a pair of new tan Uggs because mine are a bit beat up.

Come on parents, I know you're wishing for some stuff too! I have to buy for my mom, dad, stepdad and grandparents.

Also my siblings, 13 year old boy, 13 year old girl and 9 year old girl. Those are the tough ones.
Mini ape bars for my motorcycle and maybe a body kit to lower the rear end.

Any help there?

*If 2 is better than 1, does that make a double standard more enjoyable?*

I want nike pros, sweats, video camera, pink gift card, itunes gift card and thats about it. I dont like too much or anything too expensive. (Btw I am 12)

I am a broke college kid so what I asked for at first was:
-A bike or long board to ride to my classes
-Printer
That's it. But then my mom asked what I really wanted for Christmas... something reasonable so I said:
-Iphone 6
-More makeup
-Jewelry
I'm not very picky, I basically just like Christmas for the holiday spirit rather than the gifts.

Back