OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Come on parents, I know you're wishing for some stuff too! I have to buy for my mom, dad, stepdad and grandparents.

Also my siblings, 13 year old boy, 13 year old girl and 9 year old girl. Those are the tough ones.

- Skin care stuff (estee lauder, lancome, Murad - I'm old)
- Perfume (I don't have any new ones in mind - I like my old standby's: Daisy, Amazing Grace, and Coco Mademoiselle)
- Nice luggage (not hot pink "going to competition weekend" stuff either!)
- Good, quality winter weather wear (Sorel boots, not-from-Target gloves/scarf/hat, etc)

Basically all the stuff I never buy because all my money goes to dance. Sometimes even moms want to feel like someone besides "Cp's Mom!" I really like my luxuries, but I never get them. Christmas is my one time of year I get to replenish all my stuff that makes me feel like ME.

For Idp:
Books
Clothes
Dance wear and more dance wear
Usually she asks for a phone, but she just got a new one
She's asked for a lot of "beauty products" this year (hair stuff, skin stuff, lip gloss, perfume) so that's a new one for her!
Sorel boots

She's pretty easy (and cheap) to shop for. :)

I agree with @Just-a-Mom Christmas time is when I want stuff I won't normally splurge on. Real perfume (as opposed to body spray), new makeup palettes, I really want to buy myself a nice watch this year, and get a new wallet and purse. That's my list for myself and I'll probably only buy one thing for myself because I'm a single parent and want the kiddos to be happy.

My 75 y/o grandma doesn't have time this year to shop for christmas presents for us (she has pancreatic cancer and chemo isn't going well) so she texted me the other day and said, "Caitlyn, Christmas is near. I need you to go to vspink.com and pick yourself out a pair of sweatpants. It is a company owned by Victoria's Secret so I think you will like it. love u"

My 75 y/o grandma doesn't have time this year to shop for christmas presents for us (she has pancreatic cancer and chemo isn't going well) so she texted me the other day and said, "Caitlyn, Christmas is near. I need you to go to vspink.com and pick yourself out a pair of sweatpants. It is a company owned by Victoria's Secret so I think you will like it. love u"
Sorry about your grandma.

*If 2 is better than 1, does that make a double standard more enjoyable?*

I am so sorry about your grandma. :-(

I'm 19 and also a broke college student. I just want little things since i just bought a new phone, and my laptop and printer are only a year old.
New giant pack of razors from costco
Cute phone cases
Shorts & sports bras
Plain tshirts
Yoga pants
Makeup brushes
New makeup (does anyone have Kat Von Ds new ink liner? How does it compare to her tattoo liner?)
A new necklace from boyfriend
A new roommate

My family's huge so we do a name pick for Christmas, I have my 7 year old cousin. She told me she wants a bed from Target that will fit her American Girl Doll, it's $50 there's no set limit on gifts but usually we don't go over $30 ish. I was thinking on making her a bed for the doll, my dad made me one when I was a kid.

My family's huge so we do a name pick for Christmas, I have my 7 year old cousin. She told me she wants a bed from Target that will fit her American Girl Doll, it's $50 there's no set limit on gifts but usually we don't go over $30 ish. I was thinking on making her a bed for the doll, my dad made me one when I was a kid.
We do this too! Both with extended family (everyone gets a cousin, then all the couples get another couple) and with my siblings because there are five of us.

I lied I remembered some stuff

North face winter boots
$150 to fix my stupid phone
Life proof case
Naked 2 palette
Sephora and ulta gift cards

For all you ladies wanting some real perfume, try Giorgio Armani perfume it is seriously amaazing. It's at ulta for about $42 and this month if you purchase perfume over $40 u get a really nice cake serving tray or serving platters, something like that for free. If you purchase it next month you get a really fluffy, soft robe for free. I have the robe and it is awesome! I got the trays last year for my boyfriend's mom and she loved them too. Anyway, that perfume is amazing.

Question about the Sorel boots for all of you who want them....which style would you recommend for a CP13? Something she could actually wear to school. There are too many to choose from!!!

Perfume, Cologne & Discount Fragrances

For anyone who wants to purchase perfume for holiday gifts. I LOVE this website. Their service is amazing. Quick ship - I had bath salts arrive and the lid wasn't closed tightly and they refunded my money for the salts (even though there was still 90% of the salts still in the jar) and gave me a coupon for future purchase. Their lavender healing salts OMG! Super quick shipping and so much less expensive than at the stores!

My kids love concert tickets so that is what I normally get them. I may get my oldest a remote start for her car. She is the first one up and the first one out the door in the morning. We don't go big for the holidays or birthdays so they each normally get one "big" gift and then a few small things. Thank goodness my in-laws spoil them!

For me - 3 days in Key West please (not happening!)

I've asked for some driving lessons and nike clothes (since I pretty much wear a different pattern of nike leggings to class everyday... sport student problems ;) )but I'm a sucker for surprises so hopefully some of those too!

I'm a just turned 20 year old college student and my list is:
1. Sorority letters/apparel/items ( just got initiated last night yay)
2. Iphone 6 (no chance I'll get it but a girl can dream)
3. Ulta, Starbs, Chipotle, Panera, Urban Outfitters, Barnes & Noble, itunes, Victoria's Secret gift cards
4. New Sperry's (had my current ones for 4 years and they're falling apart)
5. Perfume
6. $$$$$$

Back