OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Me too, (the short black ones) and I didn't start getting compliments on them till this year bc I guess no one saw the Bailey bow uggs last year or something. Lol.
Not really related, but has anyone ever had any of the knit uggs and can tell me how comfortable/durable they are? I've had my eye on some gray ones for like 2 years.
I have black knit ones! They're pretty durable. The insides of mine are kind ripped up though, probably since I scrunch my toes a lot lol. But they still look great on the outside.

Me too, (the short black ones) and I didn't start getting compliments on them till this year bc I guess no one saw the Bailey bow uggs last year or something. Lol.
Not really related, but has anyone ever had any of the knit uggs and can tell me how comfortable/durable they are? I've had my eye on some gray ones for like 2 years.
If you're talking about the "classic cardy" ones, I've had mine since like 2010, and they're holding up fine, besides the inside getting matted down. The part that goes over your calf isn't super small, so if you don't fold them over they'll be slouchy. Overall though, the whole shoe is a little roomy, since it isn't as structured as their other ones. But I don't mind it that much.
Also, I don't live in snow. I've worn them when it's raining though, and as long as you avoid big puddles, you should be fine!

Well my big present was bought last night, plane tickets for my spring break trip to LA for spring break/my 21st. I don't really know what else to ask for probably just some nike frees, anything lilly pultizer, and Victoria's Secret pink clothes!

I have some that are like knit argyle. I got them in either 2010 or 2011 and they're still holding up. They're really comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on them!

I've had my knit ones for almost four years now. They are really loose around my ankle/foot so running in them for any reason isn't an option haha. They have held up better than any of my others, I've worn them in the snow a little while skiing, and I'd rather wear those in the rain than the sheepskin ones.

Not sizing advice but overall bean boots advice. I'm not sure if this is still an accurate time frame, but last I heard boots being ordered now wouldn't be shipping till February since they are hand made. It might only be for certain ones though.

A girl in my sorority told me the same thing.

Not sizing advice but overall bean boots advice. I'm not sure if this is still an accurate time frame, but last I heard boots being ordered now wouldn't be shipping till February since they are hand made. It might only be for certain ones though.
My mom ordered me a pair of bean boots last month (birthday gift) and we were told they wouldn't be shipped until mid to late January, so that is definitely true! A friend of mine ordered a pair last January and was told she wouldn't receive them until April, but they arrived in early March which was a nice surprise for her, but still a long wait period.

I suddenly feel incredibly spoiled to have the ability to just drive to LL Bean and pick up a pair of boots.

I suddenly feel incredibly spoiled to have the ability to just drive to LL Bean and pick up a pair of boots.

Tysons? They didn't have my Bean Boots size so I have to wait till January..My dad ordered them in October..
Edit: I forgot you are from Maine!

@mamabear I got my HS coaches Tiffany necklaces and gave the head coach an infinity sign fo,and my parents got me one for my birthday a few weeks later. She wears hers all the time.

Last edited:
My mom ordered them online but when I'm home in Maine we're going to drive up to Freeport and hopefully get a pair while we're there and cancel the order. We weren't sure if they'd have all sizes available in the store as its Holiday season so we ordered online too just in case!

Tysons? They didn't have my Bean Boots size so I have to wait till January..My dad ordered them in October..
Edit: I forgot you are from Maine!

haha! It's about a half hour from my apartment in Alexandria to the Tysons location, and it's a half hour from my childhood home to the flagship store in Freeport. I just can't escape LL Bean... (and I went to middle school and high school with the grandson of the owner. Nice family.)

My friend from South Carolina moved up to the DC area and her mind was absolutely blown when she learned Beans has actual locations. She thought it was just a catalog.

My mom ordered them online but when I'm home in Maine we're going to drive up to Freeport and hopefully get a pair while we're there and cancel the order. We weren't sure if they'd have all sizes available in the store as its Holiday season so we ordered online too just in case!

Christmas 2012 I was able to drive to Freeport like riiiiight after Christmas and they had a pair of size eights in this variety. I'm pretty sure that's the most common shoe size so hopefully you'll be fine!

Back