Off Topic
Finally thought of some things for birthday/Christmas:
Twilight Saga: Eclipse Special Edition Blu-Ray
Ramona and Beezus DVD
New Black Northface jacket
Anything from Bath & Body Works in Sweet Pea, Moonlight Path or Twilight Woods
Books: The Vampire Diaries-Stephan's Diaries; Keep Calm and Carry On
Taylor Swift: Speak Now World Tour tickets
88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette *Mom just ordered this for me :)
New Luggage Bag
Anything that's Teal or Lime for my room
& Giftcards

-work out clothes
-running shoes (cant decide between nike shox or if i want to design my own on nikeid..advice?)
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring
-money for a new phone just incase rumors are true and verizon really does FINALLY get the iphone in january. if it doesnt happen i'll get another droid.
-gold watch. cant decide michael kors or juicy

i'm thinking about asking for a kindle. anyone have one? like it or no?

thats what i want for christmas! i know a few people with them and they have nothing but good things to say about them. the battery lasts a very long time, the screen doesn't attract glare so you can read it out in the sun without a problem, it holds a lot of books and doesn't break easily. thats just a few things everyone has been telling me about them, it definitely seems worth it.

-work out clothes
-running shoes (cant decide between nike shox or if i want to design my own on nikeid..advice?)
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring
-money for a new phone just incase rumors are true and verizon really does FINALLY get the iphone in january. if it doesnt happen i'll get another droid.

Don't count on January, but if it happens it will be no later than March.

-work out clothes
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring

To be honest..I have a pair of shox and I refuse to work out in them..everytime I have worked out in them and done any type of running/cardio I had shin splints for weeks :( It may be my foot type, but I still wear them with yogas, sweats etc. haha I love the nikeID idea, I haven't made a pair myself but my old coach has a pair with her name on them! I personally love my asics :) I would recommend them to anyone! They aren't as fashionable as Nike Shox, but they are a lot more supportive and lightweight!

-work out clothes
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring

Michael Kors for sureeee <3

-MAC Disney Villans black stick eyeliner! (If they still have it...)
-Fast food gift cards because thats basically all I eat...

i asked for
-makeup
-giftcards
-clothes
-cd
-iphoneee ( my blackberry broke:( )
-straightener
-curling iron

and then i just told them anything from competitions, glitter, i also gave them some pro shops cause i want some clothes haha
my parents also did last year got my privates at my cheer gym

thats what i want for christmas! i know a few people with them and they have nothing but good things to say about them. the battery lasts a very long time, the screen doesn't attract glare so you can read it out in the sun without a problem, it holds a lot of books and doesn't break easily. thats just a few things everyone has been telling me about them, it definitely seems worth it.

i have one, and i love it!

-work out clothes
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring

I have a gold MK watch and absolutely LOVE it!!!!!

i'm thinking about asking for a kindle. anyone have one? like it or no?

I bought a Kindle over the summer and LOVE it! Super light, cute covers, and the anti glare screen is great so you can read it outside when its sunny with no problem! Very easy to buy the books and battery lasts forever! One of my best investments thus far!

Back