All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

stingrays! so sweet!
Cheer Athletics-really left an impression on me after worlds, i gained a new respect for them that i didnt have prior for worlds. The athletes and the parents i talked to were so humble and sweet! such a great program!
Another one is ATL allstars-which i think they merged or something this year? But they always had really nice athletes as well!

Yes im biased..... but i have to say cheer command.
frot he day every athlete steps in the gym the coaches nail into our head that winning isnt everything (even though its extremly nice). they also show us to be kind to all (even if they arent our favorite person or team) give them the respect that we would want.
also a nice shout out to Green Bay Elite for their great sportsmanship and classiness! :cheering:

I sat with some Keystone Extreme parents this weekend and they were very nice,and Crimson Heat. BUT Elite Cheer Sensation has some extremely rude cheerleaders,and coaches ( im sorry I know this isnt what this thread but it was relevant)

i cheer on keystone extreme! thank you so much! .... also i have to give it to Crimson Heat<3 they are so nice

Stingrays and Top Gun have my vote without a doubt... though I think Top Gun has some wacky uniforms while Stingrays is very professional and clean.. Both gyms show strength in all parts of this sport including sportsmanship!! <3

It irks me that a few bad apples possess the tendency to spoil the whole bunch. But I think most people are smart enough to figure that an entire organization is not just flat out rude. I have yet to come in contact with an entire gym that was just nasty.

If I had to pick my top gym, it would be Valley Elite. The people at this gym are BEYOND amazing, I don't think they have a mean bone in their body. Their parents/fans are always supportive, always cheering (sometimes louder than us), they're just amazing and one of my favorite gyms. Even their athletes show support for everyone there. It's amazing how they instill such character across the board gym wide!

Of course my biased answer is Crimson Heat, our parents take the cake wherever they go and we absolutely love them for being fanatics for our kids!

i have defiantly had my share of bad apples from tsunami, but thats a different story for a different time. i really find that CEA and CA and Cali classy and obviously rays and topgun!

I think people need to define classy before they continue posting about gyms. Also, saying, oh the girls were so nice to me for that 1 minute I saw them, doesn't make a classy program.

There are several things I find classy. They include
Sportsmanship (which includes staying on the pedestal at worlds until the gold medal team gets up there. you don't see Olympians jumping off the pedestal as soon as their medal is awarded, you have to wait.)
Kindness (are their parents kind, the coaches, the athletes)
No inappropriate routines/choreography (obviously groping yourself on the floor isn't classy)
Gym Philosophy
etc.

I visited Cheer Athletics once, and it was like the best day of my life.( ;) ). Everyone there, whether they were coaches, athetes, or parents were so weet, and welcoming. :kiss:

Back