All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Producer emailed us yesterday and said next Sunday unless something changes and that she was excited about how it was looking during editing. As stated, we have no idea what the final product will be, but our collective fingers are crossed for a good and balanced piece that shines a postive light on All Star Cheer.

Ya I just saw that it is July 17th and 8pm :)!! I'm so excited that alstar cheerleading is going to b like highlighted on tv!!!

Sunday July 17th at 8 pm and 11 pm
Saturday July 23rd at 8 pm and 11 pm

It will be the last of the segments, so towards the end of the hour.

I have CNN, but I think it's some kind of international version because I can't find the show :banghead: :(

yeah this has happened to me (being from Canada) before, but it will definitely go online or on Youtube right afterwards!

Does anyone remember the E! News Investigates- Cheerleading? Nobody represented their gym poorly except for one girl who blamed cheer for her eating disorder (yeah right...), but the network was making comments about the gyms and athletes that were negative and nobody even did anything wrong. I really hope CNN doesn't do this, CEA is a great gym and I would hate for the media to attempt to shatter that image. If I hear one comment from a narrator or a non-cheer person like, "Cheerleading really isn't a sport, just ask the NCAA... 'rah! rah! rah!' isn't a sport." or like, "Cheerleaders reveal themselves too much, they wear skimpy belly shirts and short skirts with their butts hanging out, cover themselves in glitter, and go on a floor and pull their leg behind their head. It's jut not classy." I will EXPLODE! not kidding... In tired of hearing that from jealous people.. smh

Back