All-Star Coaches Tattoos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No big deal unless you're getting really offensive tattoos. That being said, there are a couple of places that tattoos bother me, specifically when women have them on their chest and they show in shirts. Men don't really have that problem though.

The only place i hide my tattoos is at work. Some of the lawyers don't like it - but it's not only me, there are a couple of assistants hiding them while at the office. I knew that when i got my tattoos so it's not a big deal [emoji4]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I generally don't have a problem with tattoos with the obscenity exceptions mentioned above. On the face and neck would usually be a no-no. However, look at Willie Cauley-Stein with UK. He's got a ton including the neck and they don't bother me at all.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Both of my parents and my older sister have many tattoos, I plan on getting some myself. I've never had a problem with them but as long as they are not vulgar or on your face I don't mind.

I don't mind yours if you don't mind mine.

I don't even take issue with a neck tattoo (unless it recalls your former life as a Neo-Nazi,) or a beautifully artistic pinup tat of a nekked lady, but I would hope that would be covered in young company.

@JayySoFierce - Our view, though, isn't necessarily the same as Maw and Paw in Buzzletuck, ID who are iffy about all star anyway. If you take one piece of advice from me, let it be that wherever you decide to get your art, be able to cover it if needed. You never know when you might be in a pinch and have no choice but to coach at Buzzletuck All Stars. The less scary you appear to any and everyone, the better. They don't ever have to know what's happening under your shirt.

Parents, Fellow Coaches, & Gym Owners,

How do you HONESTLY feel about tattoos? As long as the coach is doing an adequate/exceptional job on their part, does it make it a difference on your part? I'm young, I'm a millennial. I currently have three, wanting to expand but seeing that only one is visible and thats only when I hit a high V, does it impact my validity? Looking for all responses. I'm not planning on getting a pentagram, or something completely crazy and outlandish, just something that means a great deal to me. I just don't want the fact that body art/modification would take away from the work and experience I put into my teams.

Ehhhhhh...as long as they're not vulgar, on your face, neck, or obnoxious areas I don't see an issues but I'm not a fan of tattoo's in general. I definitely wouldn't look down on a coach who had them; my husband has two including one being his wedding ring.

Ehhhhhh...as long as they're not vulgar, on your face, neck, or obnoxious areas I don't see an issues but I'm not a fan of tattoo's in general. I definitely wouldn't look down on a coach who had them; my husband has two including one being his wedding ring.
I'm not a fan either. Never have liked them. But as long as they're not offensive, live and let live. I have to say though, the more your have or the bigger they are, if I don't already know you, I do judge a bit...

I'm not a fan either. Never have liked them. But as long as they're not offensive, live and let live. I have to say though, the more your have or the bigger they are, if I don't already know you, I do judge a bit...

I tend not to judge those who have a lot unless they're vulgar. If you have a naked woman on your arm and don't think to cover it in a family friendly area---well, sorry, I'm gonna throw some shade.

My brother is an assistant principal in an elementary school. Both arms covered to elbow as well as back and chest. If you only knew him professionally, you would never know. He always says that if he worked in a more casual setting and was not administration, he would do full sleeves both arms. That being said, if he had a different job he would probably have full sleeves. :D

My brother is an assistant principal in an elementary school. Both arms covered to elbow as well as back and chest. If you only knew him professionally, you would never know. He always says that if he worked in a more casual setting and was not administration, he would do full sleeves both arms. That being said, if he had a different job he would probably have full sleeves. :D
You just described an older guy I saw at a tattoo expo a couple of weeks ago. Very obvious a 'professional' of sorts as his artwork was easily covered by a short sleeve dress shirt.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

Back