OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm a junior and I am from the Philadelphia suburbs.. I'm not looking to go to far away because of family, boyfriend, etc.

So, my first choice is Villanova.
Second is West Chester.
Third is Cabrini.

Hoping for Nova though!
Villanova is such a beautiful campus.:cloud9: I went there for a competition.

I'm currently a business major trying to declare my actual major.. Right now I'm between marketing and management. Has anyone majored in those and have any input?

I recommend not doing either, I would do the accy or fin route and then go from there. They open up SO many more doors. It might be hard to get through, but it's worth it in the end run. Do you wanna try for big 4 at all?

I recommend not doing either, I would do the accy or fin route and then go from there. They open up SO many more doors. It might be hard to get through, but it's worth it in the end run. Do you wanna try for big 4 at all?
I'm taking accounting next semester since it's required for everyone in the business school but I really think my personality is more towards the marketing/management route.

Although I'm only a freshman in HS, this thread made me really think about where do I want to go? I want to major in Political Science and state in state. My list:

Duke 1
Wake Forest 3
Lenior-Ryhne 6
High Point 5
Elon 2
Campbell 4

Although I'm only a freshman in HS, this thread made me really think about where do I want to go? I want to major in Political Science and state in state. My list:

Duke 1
Wake Forest 3
Lenior-Ryhne 6
High Point 5
Elon 2
Campbell 4
Just curious.. what would you do with a Poli Sci major? My friend is strongly considering her major to this and the only thing holding her back is career options.

Just curious.. what would you do with a Poli Sci major? My friend is strongly considering her major to this and the only thing holding her back is career options.

I meant to say or political science or law

Well what I would do, I'm not sure but my reason behind it is because since the 2008 elections I started asking questions back and forth, it gained interest in the detailed aspects. I may not go for a political science major because I also really want to be a politician so it's more towards law.

that's definitely a major for someone who knows they want to work in government/political fields...not just a major to have and get into whatever.

I started out as a poli sci major (i had every intention of going to law school when i started college), but when I decided I wanted to not go straight to law school after I graduated, I changed it to mass communications and journalism so I don't need more than a bachelors to do what I want. But I haven't given up on going back to law school--I really think I'll be back within ten years to try and pass the bar. The more government/law/poli sci classes I take, the more I regret not going into it (I'm a very weird 22 year old girl who LOVES that kind of stuff...and I'm pretty good at understanding it).

that's definitely a major for someone who knows they want to work in government/political fields...not just a major to have and get into whatever.

I started out as a poli sci major (i had every intention of going to law school when i started college), but when I decided I wanted to not go straight to law school after I graduated, I changed it to mass communications and journalism so I don't need more than a bachelors to do what I want. But I haven't given up on going back to law school--I really think I'll be back within ten years to try and pass the bar. The more government/law/poli sci classes I take, the more I regret not going into it (I'm a very weird 22 year old girl who LOVES that kind of stuff...and I'm pretty good at understanding it).

Someone who shares the interest!

Im only a junior, but im thinking about University of North Alabama or Western Carolina University. I know that I want to cheer in college, and I want to major in sports therapy.

My best friend got a 2310 on his SAT as Junior! Now I need to take my SAT, I know where I want to go, but SAT scores will be my death. But I am a Junior so I have until June (god forbid I get asked to prom, the date is always after our prom).

Im only a junior, but im thinking about University of North Alabama or Western Carolina University. I know that I want to cheer in college, and I want to major in sports therapy.

If you need an athlete to work on for that, I'll volunteer. I am feeling way to old to be playing any upper level collegiate lacrosse. And possibly come out of retirement to cheer.

Back