OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can we fake our deaths so we dont have to pay it?
hm I'm gonna go with no because they can still go after your family for loan money even if you die. well, the private lenders can, and that would just make my parents lives hell, so no I'll just be paying off loans til I die!

my mom said that now if a student dies then all loans are forgiven. but i think you have to still be in school when that happens
I just looked it up federal gets canceled but the private loans may or may not depending on each individual lender's rules. In any case... college is way too expensive

My school year was the last to go to university at just over £3000 per year, everyone went absolutely crazy when the government (who'd promised to make it free) raised it to £9000 per year instead. I was one of those outraged people but after seeing your fees I feel angry for you all instead!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Just found out I was accepted to Towson University!

My CP was accepted there as well! We really enjoyed our tour last year, the campus seemed just the perfect size for her. She has not made any decisions yet, she is still waiting for a few more letters which may not come until early 2014. Good luck!

My CP was accepted there as well! We really enjoyed our tour last year, the campus seemed just the perfect size for her. She has not made any decisions yet, she is still waiting for a few more letters which may not come until early 2014. Good luck!
I'm the same as her right now. Thank you, and good luck to her as well!

Last year when I lived on campus, my parents paid $14,500 a semester and that included my dorm, meal plan and tuition. I go to a private college but because I'm in the honors program, I have a $10,000 scholarship so that makes my school way more affordable. And this year I have an apartment and it costs my parents $6,300 a semester for tuition now. But I don't have any loans.

I wish my parents would help with college. I figured I'm going to have $45k in loans. My parents haven't even given me a care package. You all are very lucky that you've got parents that help..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My first student loan payment came due this month since I've officially been out for 6 months.

Deferred that junk. Hopefully in another 6 months I'll be in a better financial state but probably not.

My total damage was 30k in loans, by the way. For in state.

I'm really lucky that my parents helped me out with undergrad and are paying for all of that which totaled around $60,000 including tuition, room/board, etc. But I have to pay for my grad school loans which will be just under $100,000 just for tuition. Yay me!! Thankfully I am living at home so I don't have to pay $1,000+/month in rent on top of that.

My parents always said that they would pay for their kids education for the first four years and anything over that then it's up to you. My dad is all about having all of us graduate in 4 years and not having any debt. So big thanks to them<3 I think they pay around $6,500 a semester for my school. That's for tuition, to live on campus (apartment), small dining plan and books.

Back