OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I toured MTSU and I LOVE it :) Went to a cheer practice too and I loved the environment of it, everyone was so friendly and they look like they have a ton of fun! The coach is also really nice :) I think I found my new home!! But, if I make cheer I would have to move down there in May almost right after I graduate. :( are summer classes a good idea for a upcoming freshman? Or should I just wait to start in the fall with everyone else?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Maybe just take a few summer classes to get the hang of it. Plus that way you'll already have some more credits than your fellow freshman so when it comes around registering for spring classes your registration date will be higher (well if they do it like my school they will, people with the most credits register first and then so on). I mean if you're already on campus why not, then you won't be totally bored.

Well I toured MTSU and I LOVE it :) Went to a cheer practice too and I loved the environment of it, everyone was so friendly and they look like they have a ton of fun! The coach is also really nice :) I think I found my new home!! But, if I make cheer I would have to move down there in May almost right after I graduate. :( are summer classes a good idea for a upcoming freshman? Or should I just wait to start in the fall with everyone else?

In my state (FL) you're required by all state institutions to take at least one summer semester. Most people do it their freshman year. One of my friends did and she said that she met so many people and they all became really close because they all lived in the same dorm building.

My former babysitter cheers there!She transferred in as a junior this year. She can't say enough good things about the school and cheering there.

My former babysitter cheers there!She transferred in as a junior this year. She can't say enough good things about the school and cheering there.

I absolutely loved the campus. I only met a few cheerleaders, but they were really nice and one of the guys was like "I'm really excited to stunt with you because you're so small!" hahaha

Late notice, but is anyone going to the Explore Carolina day for admitted students at UNC on Monday? I'm from the Chicago area and know absolutely nobody, so my mom and I would love to meet up with someone who isn't clueless. I know a lot of people on here loveee UNC.

Late notice, but is anyone going to the Explore Carolina day for admitted students at UNC on Monday? I'm from the Chicago area and know absolutely nobody, so my mom and I would love to meet up with someone who isn't clueless. I know a lot of people on here loveee UNC.
ahemmm this is ARRRGGHHHH STATE

I honestly love your school spirit
come to our campus on game day and you'll see that all 28,000 students are the most spirited you can find! our student pirate club is the nation's biggest student organization. it's a pirates life for meeeee
Just thinking about pirate football gives me goosbumps!
this was from our blackout game this past september...

ahhh can't wait to be back in the boneyard screaming for our pirates!!
but seriously if any of you want to go to a school that is in a town FULL of school spirit, come check out ECU.

come to our campus on game day and you'll see that all 28,000 students are the most spirited you can find! our student pirate club is the nation's biggest student organization. it's a pirates life for meeeee
Just thinking about pirate football gives me goosbumps!
this was from our blackout game this past september...

ahhh can't wait to be back in the boneyard screaming for our pirates!!
but seriously if any of you want to go to a school that is in a town FULL of school spirit, come check out ECU.

This sounds perfect for all the seniors at my school since we take the student section so serious. It's hype/spirit central there.

This sounds perfect for all the seniors at my school since we take the student section so serious. It's hype/spirit central there.

My boyfriends roommates went to Garner (where Scotty McCreery is from for anyone not aware... they're actually all best friends with him and I snapchat him off their phones from time to time lol) and from videos I've seen their student section is like that!

My boyfriends roommates went to Garner (where Scotty McCreery is from for anyone not aware... they're actually all best friends with him and I snapchat him off their phones from time to time lol) and from videos I've seen their student section is like that!

I don't have a video of mine but I have this picture my friend sent me
2hd1ch3.jpg

ETA: Someone brought a traffic blocking barrel to the game and I really wish someone got a picture when we passed the barrel up through the student section

I got into south carolina! I was so shocked/excited because I'd received a letter from them a few weeks back saying they had to defer me until they saw my spring semester grades. That would've meant I couldn't have gone there because I would have already missed cheer tryouts and trying to make a decision mid may would have been way too stressful. But when I got back from NCA I got a letter saying I was in!

Back